• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This vid needs a David Attenborough commentary. Read this in a David Attenborough voice.

"The female of this fascinating species is perpetually in heat. She creates an ostentatious sexual display to attract the maximum number of potential mates. She then selects the fittest from her many suitors for copulation and provisioning."

Last edited:
This vid needs a David Attenborough commentary. Read this in a David Attenborough voice.

"The female of this fascinating species is perpetually in heat. She creates an ostentatious sexual display to attract the maximum number of potential mates. She then selects the fittest from her many suitors for copulation and provisioning."
Don't forget the plumage...

This is such a better thread than the one where everyone fights about getting jabs vs not getting jabs.

I didn’t know what a Ruckus was before this thread. Had to google it. Damn that’s a lame bike.

There hasn’t been a derailment like this one in a long time. I commend the top players. Good job bro’s.

I’m lying in bed right now listening to my wife nose whistle- snore. Kinda wanna sneak in there with my pinky finger and clear the Whistler but she may wake up swinging.

OP I hope you get your money back from that pacman guy. Maybe he went out for drinks with Bill Cosby last month. He’ll be back at some point none the worse for wear.

God bless and carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom