• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Greatest gun store in the state!

Nobody shops at Four Seasons anymore…

They are too crowded.

The price stinks on that SCAR.

They should be selling it for less than MSRP.

Along with inflation according to Joe Biden- prices are dropping on everything.

Nobody is buying guns in this market.

Even cars are selling for less than cost.

Come On Man!!!

Last edited:
Nobody shops at Four Seasons anymore…

They are too crowded.

The price stinks on that SCAR.

They should be selling it for less than MSRP.

Along with inflation according to Joe Biden- prices are dropping on everything.

Nobody is buying guns in this market.

Even cars are selling for less than cost.

Come On Man!!!
Yes most guns sell for less than MSRP. MAPP pricing is the lowest price a manufacturer allows you to advertise their product for. It's well above cost. This gun is all over GB for $3999-$4299.

He is friendly and smiles as he greets you so when he fists you so it doesn't hurt so much :)
that shop has got to be one of the longest continually running gun stores in the state. any other shop that can boast that kind of longevity is usually just a dusty shell of a business located west of springfield. 4s was in the same location for several years (only across the hall) before carl got it, and i can't remember the exact date, but he's gotta be coming up on close to 35 years. 30 at least. i remember him being in the shop before i left to move west. that was '94. he's gotta be doing something right. i can't think of any other shop that size where the owner is making a decent living, never mind having several employees working at one time. i'm a big believer in walking. if you don't want to do business with a place...walk away.

That is one ugly chunk of metal that I have no desire to lug around. Not that I can afford it anyway.

Wow...a Four Seasons trashing thread! Finally!

NES is turning around....next thing I know .40 and 6.5 manbun owners will be OK to come out of the closet!

He is friendly and smiles as he greets you so when he fists you so it doesn't hurt so much :)

It's a proven sales technique that works with overly sensitive gun owners that demand to be greeted upon arrival in a gun store.

To be fair, Carl created FS in the era of you walking into a gun shop in mASS and the owner looks and says, "GET THE F OUT OF HERE, LOSER!" Then refuses to acknowledge you for an hour. Begrudgingly sells you a gun, complains that he has to look for ammo (usually 22lr, 9mm, 45) for it and has a selection of holsters his dog stapled together from well macerated "pig ears" just yesterday.

Carl's friendly face 20+ years ago was a welcome change for most gun owners. Now he's got the 128 Belt yuppers very happy. Don't begrudge any of them.

FWIW, I got a fair # of deals from Carl years ago. He got a slew of S&W Mod 38's one time. I think they were police or security company guns. Literally, the dept/company bought the guns and then put them IN THE SAFE - still in boxes. Unfired. Still had the waxy craft paper on them. I think they were $225. I still have one just'b'cuz. I've never shot it. It's not valuable. But the high high high polish on it (more black than blue) is just striking. Still got the box and paper too.

It must have been a security company. I recall that the 2 guns I got, one was 1971 and one 1977 or something. They were all different years. They kept buying guns and just hanging on to them. LOL

I am not shitting on 4S, I am shitting on the rifle.
why? scar is an ok gun, if you get it for free. the price is stupid, but, it is not worse than a tavor or sar or any other gov issues junk.
dunno why anyone would buy it for home use, but, whatever. some people even buy mutilated AKs for home use. :)

why? scar is an ok gun, if you get it for free. the price is stupid, but, it is not worse than a tavor or sar or any other gov issues junk.
dunno why anyone would buy it for home use, but, whatever. some people even buy mutilated AKs for home use. :)
It's not free, it is $5,000.00, that's why.

Back
Top Bottom