• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Great pro-gun interview with Keith Morgan of the WVCDL, shuts the anti-gun host down!

daveshrews

NES Member
I want to get some more attention to this video and to Keith Morgan, who is the President of the WV Citizen's Defense League. This is a recent interview with him by a very liberal, anti-gun host, and I think Keith did a tremendous job of being well-spoken, calm, and factual. I would love to see him get some more national media attention as the voice of our movement.

Also, I love the look on the nutbag host's face when he learns that Keith is carrying in the studio! (watch for that around the 9:20 mark)

I was fortunate enough to speak to Keith Morgan a couple years ago when I had a question about carry reciprocity with WV (my home state), and he made numerous phone calls and worked really hard to get the answer for me. Keith Morgan is a heck of a guy who truly believes in 2A rights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo9BbB6rBx0

Back
Top Bottom