**Graphic** Pit Bull attacks Detroit mail carrier

Dog probably enjoyed being caressed with the broom by the old lady.

Trash can was pretty devestating but needed a follow-up

A dog bites a mailman... isn’t this how it’s supposed to be.

In all seriousness that was terrible for everyone involved.

No doubt drgrant..But some breeds tend to be a bit more aggressive than other breeds. Pits are naturally more aggressive and have a less predictable personality than say a Boxer or Lab.

In the end,its the owner and the lack of training and socializing that are to blame for 95% of attacks. The other 5% are when you hear the owner say "Oh my !!! Tyson has NEVER ever done anything like this before" while he is prancing around the dog park shaking his head back and forth with the chewed off head of a Yorkie in its mouth.

Meh, I think most of those 5% people are liars in the vein of "I was cleaning my gun when it just went off". They -know- their dog is at least a partial a**h*** but they deny it because they don't want to accept responsibility for their dog's behavior. They're just too stupid to realize that their dogs with aggression/behavior issues doesn't belong off leash in public, among other things.

Hard to believe that there would not have been quite a few packing in that City.....

High gun ownership rate does not = high carry rate. (eg, # of people carrying loaded handgun on the reg). It's a myth that I wish gun owners would stop believing, because it makes us look stupid when it gets thrown around in rkba debates. Carry rates even in places like TX/FL/etc. are likely low single digit % vs total number of gun owners.

Pitbull haters come out of the woodwork yet? I'm not saying all dog breeds are created equal, but from what I've seen I'd take a pitbull with no training over a guard breed with no training. Most of the time they are dopey friendly dogs. What kind of shit-heads do you think are raising pitbulls in Detroit?

It’s not a pitbull problem just like it’s not a gun proplem it’s a people problem.

Funny how Some pro 2nd people think a specific kind of animal should be banned...

“We just need one more law”
How many’s times has your shotgun ran past you and down the street? Dog mo time tested retard analogy.

How many’s times has your shotgun ran past you and down the street? Dog mo time tested retard analogy.

Same argument can be used to ban children too, lol. Make the owners accountable by force, (put people on notice, too) and things likely to change. Rather have that vs malum prohibitum bullshit... and I don't even like pits, but banning them is retarded. If the breed is banned thug lyfe retard types aren't going to obey that shit anyways, or they'll hijack another breed.. . unless your argument is that people should only have 20lb kick dogs...

Same argument can be used to ban children too, lol. Make the owners accountable by force, (put people on notice, too) and things likely to change. Rather have that vs malum prohibitum bullshit... and I don't even like pits, but banning them is retarded. If the breed is banned thug lyfe retard types aren't going to obey that shit anyways, or they'll hijack another breed.. . unless your argument is that people should only have 20lb kick dogs...
I never said ban them.

Also worth noting... the dog didn't just bounce up out of the ground, some shitty human either abandoned it or lost control of it, and probably had no business getting it to begin with. Too many nippleheads in this country see dogs and children as "ferrari shortcuts" and it's just f***ing mind numbing. EG "I need a dog or pump out a kid to stay relevant with my peers" talk about a bunch of shallow see you next tuesdays...

pretty much the implication though, unless you're just asserting the breed sucks for the hell of it.
I am asserting the breed sucks and that ones a fool to own a “dangerous dog”. I would also be fine charging owners as if the damage their idiot dogs do were done by they themselves. The owner of that dog should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. I love big cats, mountain lions, bobcats. Their just a bigger more dangerous cat right? How about mountain lions for all. Wolfs a dog right? Meet my pet grey wolf he’s got enough bite force to crush your skull but don’t worry he’s not like the others, your kids will be fine because I KNOW WHAT IM! doing. F#ck those dogs.

Also worth noting... the dog didn't just bounce up out of the ground, some shitty human either abandoned it or lost control of it, and probably had no business getting it to begin with. Too many nippleheads in this country see dogs and children as "ferrari shortcuts" and it's just f***ing mind numbing. EG "I need a dog or pump out a kid to stay relevant with my peers" talk about a bunch of shallow see you next tuesdays...
Lost control clearly. But I find it amusing how all these dogs are assumed to be owned by pimps and gangsters. No one here knows the situation behind that dog. “Good” dogs from good homes go bad too. Let’s not pretend they don’t. One of the “scariest” dogs I’ve ever encountered was owned by one of the nicest families I know. Akita

Surprised nobody noticed the 911 recording “all operators are busy, please stay on the line” in the background.

As for Pitbulls. Mine is a sweetheart. Regardless, She stays on a short leash, and is only allowed off on my land up north, or alone in a fenced in area. This is to protect her frome someone elses “friendly” off leash dog.

They are not a bad breed. Their size/strength makes the implications of a bad seed worse than a little purse dog.

Google “families pitbull attacks”. I’m sure the never ending list of stories are all dogs formally owned by Ted Bundy. And none of their dogs would’ve done such a thing, right up until they did such a thing. Not worth the risk.

I know this isn't a ban dog thread... but I would place no blame on anyone using whatever force they feel necessary to prevent the .gov from taking their newly "banned" dog.

lol @BigTimber making the same anecdote based arguments for why pitbulls are evil and killy as people make for guns. Yeah it's not exactly the same thing is an inanimate object. You're still just as wrong. Not a pit owner, but since we're dealing in anecdotes I've seen way more douchey unfriendly dogs that are not pits than that are pits.

Probably has to do with where you live. Plenty of non dirtbags own pits, and that is predominantly what you see when you don't live around a bunch of dirtbags.

They seem to be the dog of choice for those type of individuals. Most shitbags wouldnt be caught dead walking a lab or a beagle.

Some dogs even raised right just aren't good dogs. Same with people. Both the outlier people and dogs should be put down.

There plenty of German Shepherd and similar breeds out their losing their shit too. It's just nobody posts those videos and calls the breed evil. People find the wolf breeds cute too. Well I had a rescue Akita that was beautiful, but he was a handful due to being abused and caged the entire first year of his life by a scumbag.

In this case I would have put that dog down after the first 30 seconds of not being able to get it to let go. Just kill it and be done with it

Back
Top Bottom