• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

**Graphic** Pit Bull attacks Detroit mail carrier

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

From Liveleak. Pretty bad attack. No blood, but they have to beat it to death.

Another example of a time a gun would have been handy.

Edit: Should have said beat it near to death.

Last edited:
He used it. He yelled for his bag. Looks like he used it. He had a signal horn also. The Samaritan passed the ball peen hammer off to the other guy to finish the job.

It would have been tricky. But, I think the driver could have ran that dog down at least a few times. But, just being an arm chair quarterback. Who knows in the heat of the moment. But the car jack would do some damage also.

Why did you say they killed the dog? Looked ready for more.

I don't trust any animal no matter who or how it is raised.

Your supposed to stab them in the ass.
They were being too gentle. That kind of violence requires 2x violence in return.
When any animal attacks like that, attack to kill. Don't pry its mouth off and wait for the gov't to put it down, save the tax dollars and do it yourself .
They didn't kill it either, I didn't watch the one above, but in the original it gets back up and goes after the lady.
Stop the threat!

Last edited:
I assumed it wasn't going to live long after that beating, but I must be wrong and I didn't see the long version. It goes to show though, that dog was tough. The guy in the red hat looked to be hitting the dog as hard as he could. He started with "The Club" and ended with a hammer.

Comments are gold though.

"Broom handle right up the butthole would end it"

"This is true.
Jam the broom handle right up the mailman's arsehole and he will summon up his hidden strength and be able to overpower the dog"

what the hell is wrong with you bastards! That puppy needs to be gifted to Nansy Pelosi. I'm not sure it can take that witch down, may be a present to Ginsburg?

I don't have any issues with felony assault etc coming downstream from a dog attack. If someone actually owns that dog they should be eating an f bomb (and prison) for that shit.

2ugz9v.jpg

No one had as much as a pocket knife?!? Stab the f***ing thing in the neck ffs. A 2" blade could have taken it's head off, still attached to the mailman.

Breed of peace ™

The problem with those dogs is not so much the dogs but the fact that the douchebag owner ratio is ridiculously high.... a lot of people who are not what I would call hardcore dog people run out and they're like oh I want a pitbull blah blah blah and then they get the thing and then it goes full retard because they're too stupid/lazy to train it or control it (or for that matter shit test for behavior issues) and then shit like this happens. This could happen with a whole bunch of other breeds too but nippleheads are more attracted to pitbull like dogs... so you end up with a lot of dogs in this breed type ending up with retards....

No doubt drgrant..But some breeds tend to be a bit more aggressive than other breeds. Pits are naturally more aggressive and have a less predictable personality than say a Boxer or Lab.

In the end,its the owner and the lack of training and socializing that are to blame for 95% of attacks. The other 5% are when you hear the owner say "Oh my !!! Tyson has NEVER ever done anything like this before" while he is prancing around the dog park shaking his head back and forth with the chewed off head of a Yorkie in its mouth.

Last edited:
It’s not a pitbull problem just like it’s not a gun proplem it’s a people problem.

Funny how Some pro 2nd people think a specific kind of animal should be banned...

“We just need one more law”

Also most of these pitbull attack as of late have been red noses.... the “type of people” who usually own pit bulls and shouldn’t, used to gravitate to the bluenoses....

Not that it matters but it’s a relatively newer trend... I see a lot of beautiful animals out in the snow in the ghetto.... most of them aren’t even terrible animals..... a lot of these people would be better off raising dogs then kids I guess.

Holy shit that was chaotic. LOL at the lady with the broom though. Love taps. You ain’t doing shit lady. GTF out of the way.
As far as pit bulls go, my stepbrother has one that is a sweetheart. No way in hell would I ever let my son play anywhere near her though. Just out of precaution, and respect for what that dog would be physically capable of. Solid muscle, and the jaws of a great white.

Stuff like this pisses me off. Out of control animals
like others have said 95% of the time are the owners
responsibility. I don’t care what kind of dog it is.
If I was there I would’ve busted that dogs skull wide
open. I have no patience for stuff like this. You’re
right about the lady giving love taps with the broomhandle.
The rescuers in the video looked like not a one of
them had ever killed a spider before? I’ve broken up
several of these attacks when I was younger. When I’d
walk my dog sometimes out of nowhere an off leash dog
would attack mine. I carried a walking stick always. I was
under 18yo. Every time it would happen one good wack
to the back of the neck would make the attacking dog
run off. I never had to go so far as to kill the attacker but
if I had to I would have. People need to control their dogs!

Dogs like people have their own personalities.
I've seen dogs raised in loving homes that have been complete head cases.
Your not going to "Train" that out of them.
Even if you can get complete obedience out of them when you are present, are you going to be attached at the hip to it 24/7 though the dogs entire life ?

It’s not a pitbull problem just like it’s not a gun problem it’s a people problem.

Funny how Some pro 2nd people think a specific kind of animal should be banned...

Not such a good comparison imo. If I lay a pistol on a table, its not going to jump up on its own and hurt someone. If Im carrying it while walking down the street, its not going to decide to shoot someone on its own. Not saying they should be banned necessarily, but a gun is an inanimate object while the dog isnt.

It’s not a pitbull problem just like it’s not a gun proplem it’s a people problem.

I tend to agree.. the one difference however, is that the dog has a brain. The animal is capable of making its own decisions, regardless of how well it has been trained. And IMHO, the owner's training can't remove 100s of years of bred tendencies 100% of the time.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

From Liveleak. Pretty bad attack. No blood, but they have to beat it to death.

Another example of a time a gun would have been handy.

Edit: Should have said beat it near to death.
Hard to believe that there would not have been quite a few packing in that City.....

Back
Top Bottom