Governor Charlie Baker vs Scott Lively

Governor Charlie Baker vs Scott Lively. Who would you vote for?

• Governor Charlie Baker

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Scott Lively

Votes: 102 70.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 40 27.6%

• Total voters
Lively won’t get the nomination. In the unlikely event that he did, he is unelectable in MA.
Lively is probably unelectable most anywhere. Being anti-gay isn't really a selling point anywhere anymore and the Oregon battery thing doesn't help either. He's only gotten this far because he's not Baker.

Scott Lively is a mega-retard. Just started looking into him. I'd vote for neither, but I'd vote for Baker first. This is really the best alternative to Baker we could come up with?

Mike

Baket is a democratic liberal plant hiding out behind the "R".

He is a closet left wing tool that will say what the majority wants to hear.

Baket is a democratic liberal plant hiding out behind the "R".

He is a closet left wing tool that will say what the majority wants to hear.
Would you really rather have Maura Healey as governor?

Baker isn’t great, but he is better than any Democrat we would get and there is no viable Republican alternative.

This is Massachusetts — a conservative won’t win statewide office. The best we can hope for is a moderate, which is what Baker is.

Baker is doing an objectively good job running the state. He just isn't conservative... which is mostly fine with me EXCEPT for the 2A issue, where he's been a massive disappointment.

The "progressive" alternative would be worse.

Mike

Reading comprehension???
Wikipedia is OK for matters of actual fact. For matters of opinion, politics, and where balanced reporting is required, Wikipedia is of a strong progressive bias and thus not a very factual cite.

Here's the money quote on his LGBQ perspective direct from Scott Lively's campaign site: "In every way that Christianity is restricted in public life, the LGBT agenda should be restricted." I can agree with that.

I'm just suggesting people read what Scott is actually saying now vs. what those who have a clear bias against him, and an abysmal track record WRT objectivity, are saying that he said. Then decide based on the facts you find rather than someone's opinions about what they claim he has said.

Back
Top Bottom