Gov. Janet Mills’ administration closes Kittery Trading Post, a leading firearms retailer, using emergency powers

"May the Gray Markets flourish"...
Guns and ammo should be sold freely between adults, like cattle in the marketplace...

If the Government can't, or won't service our needs when they are needed most...
We'll do it Ourselves.

Last edited:
A few pics of the AMMO shelves at KTP from a couple days ago........NO shotgun Buckshot or slugs.... No Pistol ammo....9mm 380..38 spl 357 mag etc etc... no 5.56 or 223....Please don't try calling the store, as the phones are jammed to the Max

Attachments

• image0 (6).jpeg
    image0 (6).jpeg
    525.9 KB · Views: 15
  • image1 (4).jpeg
    image1 (4).jpeg
    463.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image2 (4).jpeg
    image2 (4).jpeg
    384.7 KB · Views: 10
I went to NH a few weeks ago for a build your own rifle customer build day, I had some time to kill so I went KTP since I had heard so much about it on here. I didn't think it was too bad but I just went upstairs to the guns and left, the place looked huge out past the guns. There is room to move around the gun area and it seemed like a lot of people working. The prices were a little high but I can't fault them if people are paying. I want a Winchester Model 12 slam fire to SBS and they wanted $800 and it was in rough shape.
Have you considered an Ithaca Model 37 for the slamfire SBS? I have gotten a couple of nice Winchester Model 12s at KTP for way less than $800. The model 12s will slam fire but just my opinion that the Ithaca may hold up better slam firing. Many Ithaca 37s were issued as police riot guns in the day.

The statute has an out:

"The provisions of this paragraph regarding the lawful transfer of a firearm or ammunition do not apply to the commercial sale of a firearm or ammunition if an authorized person has ordered an evacuation or general closure of businesses in the area of the business engaged in the sale of firearms or ammunition."

Remember this at the next election !

Have you considered an Ithaca Model 37 for the slamfire SBS? I have gotten a couple of nice Winchester Model 12s at KTP for way less than $800. The model 12s will slam fire but just my opinion that the Ithaca may hold up better slam firing. Many Ithaca 37s were issued as police riot guns in the day.

I have a personal reason for wanting to do the Model 12 but it’s not something I can’t get past. I always forget the Ithaca 37 slam fire. They also have a storied history as you mention with police. I think they may have been issued in wars too, I think I’ve seen references in Vietnam. Thanks for the tip.

I have a personal reason for wanting to do the Model 12 but it’s not something I can’t get past. I always forget the Ithaca 37 slam fire. They also have a storied history as you mention with police. I think they may have been issued in wars too, I think I’ve seen references in Vietnam. Thanks for the tip.
Like this...

View: https://imgur.com/HGT8i3A

I used to have a Ithaca 37 riot gun in 12ga that came out of the New Mexico State Police and dated to 1967 that would slam fire. Slam fire was super fun, but also was potentially super dangerous to (new) shooters who are not used to it, so it wasn't a gun I felt comfortable bringing to the range with friends all that often and was mostly a safe queen/home defense gun. I made money on that gun selling it too, but boy is it hands down the one gun I wish I still hadn't sold. Man did shooting 00 and slugs out of that thing suck though... worse than any of my k98's hahaha
Definitely keeping an eye out for another
cvarwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpDHBWk4.jpg

Last edited:
If there non-essential, why do the police still have theirs?
Can you say police state three times fast!
Try to take their's away or limit their access to them and then get back to me! [rofl2]

During a state of emergency our founding fathers would have intended every citizen be armed!
Look at how far from that we have come!
i was thinking, the federal government has to have a ton of surplus rifles and pistols in a warehouse somewhere. Time for President Trump to disburse them, free of charge, along with ammo, to qualified militias!

Edit: and by "qualified militias", i mean NES

Last edited:
Many years ago I took an Oath, before God, to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. In my opinion, Mills and her communist world travelers are domestic enemies of the constitution.
It is starting to look like we are being set up. Keep your powder dry, and stay alert!

The statute has an out:

"The provisions of this paragraph regarding the lawful transfer of a firearm or ammunition do not apply to the commercial sale of a firearm or ammunition if an authorized person has ordered an evacuation or general closure of businesses in the area of the business engaged in the sale of firearms or ammunition."
But is that an out?

I'm sure they think it is, but there has been no "general closure of businesses in the area". In the legal sense, "general closure" means everything. No exceptions.

It looks as though closing gun shops like this, is turning out to be a violation of 2A. It prevents one's ability, to excorcise your second amendment rights, which is federal law, which overides state law.

Many years ago I took an Oath, before God, to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. In my opinion, Mills and her communist world travelers are domestic enemies of the constitution.
It is starting to look like we are being set up. Keep your powder dry, and stay alert!

Just a reminder...GO GREEN!

I just heard a bit ago form the guy I fish with in Brownville, That Mills already went through the surplus 230,000,000 dollars that LaPage left and that was before this crisis.

KTP needs to pack and move across the river... and they need to lower their full retard ammo prices.

I was just thinking(yeah, I know that is a scary thing). If I was John Morris owner of Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's, I would Call Governor Mills and Governor Baker and tell them both of them. That I will be closing and consolidating my stores and shipping everything to the Hooksett, NH store. And that I may or may not reopen the stores in your states.
KTP should expand their shop in Portsmouth and do the same thing in regards to all Firearms and accessories.

I was just thinking(yeah, I know that is a scary thing). If I was John Morris owner of Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's, I would Call Governor Mills and Governor Baker and tell them both of them. That I will be closing and consolidating my stores and shipping everything to the Hooksett, NH store. And that I may or may not reopen the stores in your states.
KTP should expand their shop in Portsmouth and do the same thing in regards to all Firearms and accessories.
What do you think the real estate is worth at KTP?? Probably pay for a new place and some extra change.
I like KTP and you just have to know what you’re buying and it’s value. As for the nay sayers on prices just whose fault is it for paying MSRP? BP and Cabellas does the same damn thing!!

KTP needs to pack and move across the river... and they need to lower their full retard ammo prices.
Well, when nobody else has the ammo, When I'm there, I see plenty of Massachusetts, RI, CT, NJ NY cars in the parking lot. Can't be THAT bad now can it? Plus, they never ask you for your ID when you're buying those "Evil High Capacity Magazines" like some gun shops do, now do they???

Last edited:
Well, when nobody else has the ammo, I see plenty of Massachusetts, RI, CT, NJ NY cars in the parking lot. Can't be THAT bad now can it?
That people are willing to pay full retard prices when the local gun store doesnt have ammo, doesnt mean their prices are good.

And most of those cars are not there for ammo anyway.

Back
Top Bottom