Gov. Deval

This is worse than the Red Sox losing five in a row to the Yankees. The sad part is, most people who voted for Patrick do not even know anything about the issues and what he represents. Dark times are upon us.

Chris

Well, It Looks Like

We have just elected Devil Patrick, a F'cking cheating murderer for another term, and some god damn liberal where Larry Frisoli shoule be (he lost 30%-70%)

I guess I'm going to go stick my head up my @$$ (like in Mihos' commercial) and kiss freedom goodbye (As well as Glocks, 1911s and any other dangerous handguns that are banned here...).

Nice job, MA[puke]

"YES WE CAN...YES WE CAN...YES WE CAN...."

CAN WHAT!!!!!!!!

Yes we can leave the state. What better reason do you need to leave. Considered the elections like a little goodbye present to all the moonbats, and making the voting Duval residents into little lab rats to his new "Yes We Can" scheme. Big Dig problems? HAHAHA Talk about a surge(let alone cost) of illegals to this state because of free health care/in-state tuition(which I am graduating in the spring with a degree FULLY FUNDED BY MY SELF!!!!) for free and better yet, a more tax sheltered status that you and me. Imagine all the new change and social experiments to better Mass(ican) at the expense of everyone and thier 16th cousin. Oh yea when you leave, don't forget to burn all papers that could trail you back to this state because five years down the road, when Mass(ican) is in debt by more than the U.S as a whole, they might knock on that door becasue they assesed your then sold house for 10 sq. ft less than they should have, and you now owe 10 million. So my advice to anyone who can and is willing to leave, is LEAVE NOW BEFORE JANURARY!! Whooo thank you DUVAL VOTERS for getting my ass moving! Here I come KIMBER, SIG SAUER, WILSON COMBAT, TAURUS, SPRINGFIELD ARMORY and all those other treasures I have been missing out on!! Whoooooooooo!! [smile] [smile] [smile] [smile]

OH yea Duval is banning all Gun shows on tv, because it is not conducive to a friendly society. Also, sticks and stones are also banned because they break bones. Removal should be conducted ASAP.

Just to drift a slight bit, as disappointing as the vote in MA is, things look slightly better nationwide. The absolute most important thing right now is that the GOP hold the Senate. Why? Because it's possible that at least one more Supreme Court seat will open up. That's the real prize folks. One more conservative justice, especially one in his mid 40s, will be a great gift for America.

Gary

I see on the web that the election machines in MA were all programmed by the secret powers of the Federal Reserve and the World Bank to place Dems in complete control, and it looks like the Congress is on its way as well.

God I hope there is still an America when I get back.

I think a moment of silence is in order, to reflect on the America that was... Then I'm going to bed before I start thinking about what's to come... I don't want nightmares..........

Well, looks like my little brother (NH) and my Dad (WV) will have to get bigger gun cabinets!

Anyone know how to bypass an electronic igniter in a gas oven?
My head is in there, but the gas keeps igniting.

"YES WE CAN...YES WE CAN...YES WE CAN...."

CAN WHAT!!!!!!!!

Yes we can leave the state. What better reason do you need to leave. Considered the elections like a little goodbye present to all the moonbats, and making the voting Duval residents into little lab rats to his new "Yes We Can" scheme. Big Dig problems? HAHAHA Talk about a surge(let alone cost) of illegals to this state because of free health care/in-state tuition(which I am graduating in the spring with a degree FULLY FUNDED BY MY SELF!!!!) for free and better yet, a more tax sheltered status that you and me. Imagine all the new change and social experiments to better Mass(ican) at the expense of everyone and thier 16th cousin. Oh yea when you leave, don't forget to burn all papers that could trail you back to this state because five years down the road, when Mass(ican) is in debt by more than the U.S as a whole, they might knock on that door becasue they assesed your then sold house for 10 sq. ft less than they should have, and you now owe 10 million. So my advice to anyone who can and is willing to leave, is LEAVE NOW BEFORE JANURARY!! Whooo thank you DUVAL VOTERS for getting my ass moving! Here I come KIMBER, SIG SAUER, WILSON COMBAT, TAURUS, SPRINGFIELD ARMORY and all those other treasures I have been missing out on!! Whoooooooooo!! [smile] [smile] [smile] [smile]

By December ?
I think I have to give a 60 day Notice [frown]
I will have to re-view My Apt. Lease
So. Maine looks better to Me than So. New Hampshire , But I will have to do a lot of research on this. Will start at KTP this weekend , What way are You Heading ?
Bob

And to add insult to injury, my fallback position in New York State just elected Spitzer (think Reilly but without the bumbling fool part) governor.

My wife absolutely vetos the idea of going anywhere further north (NH... so close yet so far... Yeah, it's not perfect, but at least there's something to work with).

NH isn't much better - dems took both house seats from the Republican incumbents, do-nothing Lynch won by a landslide, dems took control of the state senate, the state house, and the state executive council.

I think the next 6+ years are going to be unpleasant for law abiding gunowners.

Only bright point is that here locally all 13 state house seats went to Republicans, and the state Constitutional amendment to limit eminent domain passed.

The only Maine issue I was following was the Taxpayer Bill of Rights. That was turned down, so Maine is faltering too....Mass is foundering.

Hey porter! Hey porter!
Would you tell me the time?
How much longer will it be till we cross
that Mason Dixon Line?
At daylight would ya tell that engineer
to slow it down?
Or better still, just stop the train,
Cause I wanna look around.

-Johnny Cash

That's what I'm thinking. [sad]

This land is poison.

-Weer'd

Look at the federal government aswell, the liberals have taken the house (as expected) but they are close to taking the senate. Say goodbye to guns and transfat.

And to add insult to injury, my fallback position in New York State just elected Spitzer (think Reilly but without the bumbling fool part) governor.

My wife absolutely vetos the idea of going anywhere further north (NH... so close yet so far... Yeah, it's not perfect, but at least there's something to work with).
your a half hour from NH, just blindfold her and tell her shes in Sudbury

COME ON EVERYBODY, LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE!!!!!!

worth a shot.

Yeah, its raining here too.

I think Im gonna dig a cylindrical shaped hole before I got to Iraq.

Last edited:
With this election gone, I have decided to back away from this machine and find a new form of entertainment. This is depressing. As I said previously, I worked harder for Larry than Larry worked for himself. I hope he is a better Attorney than he was a Candidate. Kerry can fall back on her husband's cash and take a nice vacation. For me and the rest of the self employed, I need to get to work to pay the Devil's taxes. I see a very bleak future for the Commonwealth of MA.

The sad thing is in this area, the Dems voting and supporting were transplants from NY, NJ, and CT. I hope those thinking of going to NH don't hurt that state like the transplants have done here.

I will log out after this message and wish you all best of luck.

Those that ordered the 223 will hear from me by e mail when it is in. (Another Member benefit) To those that are not members, You spend enough time here you should pay the entry fee. Don't be so damn cheap.

Thanks Derek and the Mods for keeping this a good place to visit. I may be back at some point but until then, See ya on the range.[sad2]

Regards

Jesus people, lighten up! They won a battle not a war - and this war will be going back and forth even longer than the Israeli/Palestian conflict or the Irish/English conflict. We'll have our bumps but the real goal is not to lose hope and give up. Stay strong - this too will pass.

Jesus people, lighten up! They won a battle not a war - and this war will be going back and forth even longer than the Israeli/Palestian conflict or the Irish/English conflict. We'll have our bumps but the real goal is not to lose hope and give up. Stay strong - this too will pass.

True wisdom! Listen to this lady folks, she speaks the truth.

Thank you Laura!

Back
Top Bottom