• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good optic for my AR

Primary Arms Quality ??
I just had a primary arms 4x14 with 308 acss reticle shit the bed 3 magazines into breaking in the new sig 716 DMR

The reticle litterally just broke off inside tube an fell diagonally to the right . Sad and disappointing. But its made in china . Hopefully they will replace it and not charge me shipping
3 yr warranty on that i think ...... shipping ? Im always a little put off by "labeled" scopes. I would want to know who makes the scopes for them. Although if they told you you might realize they are center point scopes selling for 60$ ? China is a gamble some are good some are junk and it doesnt seem to matter what label is on them.

I have some cheap tasco from the 80s/90s still taking abuse.

Last edited:
Not good. I have two PA micro's on backup/training guns and have had no issues with them. I have no experience with their magnified scopes, but I have heard about this happening with other Chinese scopes, and even some higher end tubes. I hope PA does the right thing and takes care of you!

How do you like the Sig 716? :)

Primary Arms Quality ??
I just had a primary arms 4x14 with 308 acss reticle shit the bed 3 magazines into breaking in the new sig 716 DMR

The reticle litterally just broke off inside tube an fell diagonally to the right . Sad and disappointing. But its made in china . Hopefully they will replace it and not charge me shipping

I ordered a Vortex SPARC 2, should be here mid week. Seems to be a decent alternative to another 500 dollar Aimpoint. Well see.

Back
Top Bottom