Good Archery shop?

Thank you all for your input. I went to Tepee, but their selection of left-handed bows was very limited (and none I was interested in.) They could order one that I was interested in, but it would take 6 weeks to get and I'd have to "buy it to try it"; too expensive a gamble for my blood.

I ended up making the drive to Brian's Archery (~1 hour 15 minutes.) I test shot and purchased a 2014 Hoyt Faktor Turbo with a CBE Sniper Pro X 5 pin sight and drop away rest. They had it all in stock and no sales tax, to boot. I pick it up tomorrow. Now I just need to pick some arrows and a release.

Make sure they are correctly spined and cut for your shooting weight and draw length. Don't just mail or Internet order these. Definitely talk to someone.

Good luck and enjoy your bow!

Make sure they are correctly spined and cut for your shooting weight and draw length. Don't just mail or Internet order these. Definitely talk to someone.

Good luck and enjoy your bow!

Oh, definitely. Sorry, I wasn't clear: I'm buying them from Brian's when I pick up my bow, tomorrow.

I'm new to archery, so for a while it's going to be walk-in shop purchasing, only.

Last edited:
Picked up my bow and couldn't be happier. Can't wait to get a turkey with it! Obligatory pics below.

IMG_20140507_070818_zpstjtmrwy5.jpg

IMG_20140507_070740_zpstqcwxuwu.jpg

IMG_20140507_070754_zpswbowzeew.jpg

Back
Top Bottom