• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gold and silver prices are down

What do you guys know about GSV?

Also, where do you go for info on miners?

Very overlooked junior with 3 million ounces in a Pre Feasibility Study stage, recently had a management change, so it’s a turnaround story, cashed up with like $45 million and no debt.

Great buy at current price around 60 cents. It hit 51 cents last week, but I’d already bought at .62.

PS I use three paid newsletters. One of them recently recommended GSV at under $0.65. I also listen to mining podcasts while driving for work. But I don't usually buy anything that's not vetted by one or more of my paid newsletters.

Last edited:
I thought those of you with the power were going to bid up gold prices today (and drop the S&P about 15%). What happened?

I guess I'll switch screens and go back to reloading some 7.5 MAS...
...when I return, please bid down AMC to $9.50 or less, please. That will suffice for this afternoon. Thanks!

Last edited:
An article regarding AG in NV:

Maybe trying to diversify from Mexico, so if the shit goes down they at least will have an income stream?

It worries me that most of my silver stocks are based in Mexico, but that's where most of the silver is.

I think we could definitely see a big movement in PM stocks over the next 6 days. Just not sure up or down. Gold miners are now diverging - some are going up like they've bottomed, others are not. Definitely a bottoming process. Silver stocks are totally confused, unsure if they should follow gold miners or industrial metals.

Time for a long straddle??? I'm talking options not the bedroom...

:)

Very overlooked junior with 3 million ounces in a Pre Feasibility Study stage, recently had a management change, so it’s a turnaround story, cashed up with like $45 million and no debt.

Great buy at current price around 60 cents. It hit 51 cents last week, but I’d already bought at .62.

PS I use three paid newsletters. One of them recently recommended GSV at under $0.65. I also listen to mining podcasts while driving for work. But I don't usually buy anything that's not vetted by one or more of my paid newsletters.
I picked up GSV for .5999 [banana]

If you are referring to this ad:

Steel-cased, lacquered with sealed primers/mouths. FMJ, bi-metal jackets.
100 round baggies $45 (3 available)
Range use included with purchase.
FTF cash only, not shipping ammo.
CT permits or equivalents apply.

Do not reply, if you can't pick up this ammo in SE CT! SPF

...it is factory ammo (bulk Golden Tiger, as per the person it was bought from).
I have another ad for MFS ammo.
Reloads cannot be offered for sale on forums, unless you are a Class 6 Manufacturer.
I thought we were talking gold and silver here. Bullets are okay too!

Beats me. I was attempting to edit another forum and it posted here...?

FWIW, that "Golden" Tiger ammo is SPF, just to prevent further confusion.

Last edited:
Beats me. I was attempting to edit another forum and it posted here...?

FWIW, that "Golden" Tiger ammo is SPF, just to prevent further confusion.
SPF like sun protection factor? I have a few cases of Golden Tiger and I hope it will keep me from getting sun burned. I don’t want to be golden but more burnished bronze.

So Friday the 10 year hit a new recent high and this time gold dipped but recovered and miners went up.

Strong evidence a bottom is in for gold and gold miners. It’s only one day though.

The risk for gold to go lower like $1600 is 10 year rates hitting 2% (currently 1.64%) and a general stock market selloff.

The CPI is still rising but still under or around the 10 year rate. If it starts to go above the 10 year (making real rates negative), gold will take off.

Gold miners on verge of major breakout, but if it fails we could go to new March lows. Based on his chart, GDX needs a weekly close above $35.

I think since silver and miners haven't had a significant pullback, what would provide the most symmetry on the charts would be gold to go back down, maybe test $1650 or $1670, and silver to test $22, and silver miners to sell off. That would form a really good bottom and springboard for new things (gold going to $2400 and silver to $35, for starters).

But since many are predicting that, and few are saying we just bottomed, the latter is more likely. In a bull market, gold and miners don't usually give everyone the buy prices they want on pullbacks. They bottom early and make people chase the rally.

2021mar16gdx2.png

10 year is shooting up again, and gold is down. I think investors realize the Fed won’t change anything at today’s announcement cause it doesn’t have to.

Will be interesting what happens after they say nothing though. 10 year at 2%? That’ll wake up the market.

Back
Top Bottom