Gold and silver prices are down

$1926 after 5% Ebay Bucks. Not a terrible price.

HL currently at $6.02/$6.03; how low will it go?
Let's see what the 19 March $6 Put will do for us (cash-secured put).
Sell 10 19 Mar 2021 $6 puts for 34¢ (.34/,42).
See you in 16 days...

Silver stocks haven’t bottomed yet. I think it’ll go to 5.65ish and maybe 5.

Perhaps.
All I know is that we could have gotten closer to 45¢ on the 16 Apr puts, had we waited another hour or so.
At 45¢ our b/e would be $5.55 a share. Come 16 April we will either own 1000 shares at $6 each (adjusted cost $5.55) or we will have earned $450 on our $6000 cash balance (7.5% in 16 days).

Powell has no choice but to drive bond Treasury yields back down through even more aggressive Fed purchases. The fall in demand for Treasurys is not bearish for gold.

Finally seeing capitulation in mining stocks and good silver stock selling but not capitulation there. With a silver shortage even in 1000 oz bars, it’s kind of ridiculous for silver to sell off but that’s the Comex.

Finally seeing capitulation in mining stocks and good silver stock selling but not capitulation there. With a silver shortage even in 1000 oz bars, it’s kind of ridiculous for silver to sell off but that’s the Comex.
Price entries are looking real good for junior explorers and producers. Stuff like Sabina, Avino, Alexco, Osisko, etc. Galway, Benchmark, Skeena, Aftermath, Vizsla.

Last edited:
Price entries are looking real good for junior explorers and producers. Stuff like Sabina, Avino, Alexco, Osisko, etc. Galway, Benchmark, Skeena, Aftermath, Vizsla.

Yeah it’s a fire sale. I’m planning to sell Vizla if we get a bounce, think there’s issues with them, and Osisko is off my watch list.

Great buys I picked up shares of today: Lion One, Ascot Resources, Irving, Eskay Mining, White Gold, Sabina, Fury Gold, Probe Metals.

Now I’m all done buying gold stocks, my remaining cash is reserved for silver juniors, which I’m hoping go lower still. Trying to buy BlackRock Gold, Defiance Silver and Aftermath. Got a little Defiance today at $0.43 but think it may go to $0.36 if we have a V bottom.

What do you guys think about this?

What do you guys think about this?

If you can have fractional ownership of fine art and real estate now, why not silver?

I'm super interested in this. Like crypto backed by physical. I signed up for updates. I trust Scottsdale Mint. Not sure I would anyone else.

Yeah, not sure the details but I'm sure it'll be cool if they're behind it. PSLV is nice but it's not redeemable (unless it's like thousands of ounces) so it's really just a trustworthy silver ETF.

Could be a few more days of range bound trading from this week’s lows. This may last through June. I don’t expect them to drift much more. Paper hands are shaken out. Diamond hands are holding long. The fundamentals are still sound and inflation is here and now. We could still possibly see a liquidity trap with some deflationary event though I am more or less against that viewpoint.

Gold bulls are putting up a monster defense of $1690. Curious who the sellers are, that would probably be very interesting if revealed. The powers that be don’t want a high gold price cause it undermines confidence in the smoke and mirrors.

Gold bulls are putting up a monster defense of $1690. Curious who the sellers are, that would probably be very interesting if revealed. The powers that be don’t want a high gold price cause it undermines confidence in the smoke and mirrors.
So true. Call me impressed as the war is raging at this level. If only phys was at this sale price 😔

So true. Call me impressed as the war is raging at this level. If only phys was at this sale price 😔

Was just happy to get Eskay Mining at $1.45 today. None of my silver juniors bids got met though, hopefully didn’t miss out. Gold stocks look like they’re bottoming but can’t tell with silver stocks.

Was just happy to get Eskay Mining at $1.45 today. None of my silver juniors bids got met though, hopefully didn’t miss out. Gold stocks look like they’re bottoming but can’t tell with silver stocks.
You didn’t trigger Aftermath at .70? It hit .69.

I picked up SILJ at $14.39 and got real edgy and picked up one GLD at $159.25

It looked like things were rebounding a bit so I snatched it up! haha.

I couldn't do this shit for a living....
Today may have been the bottom and it may not have. Nonetheless I’m still holding on my FSAGX with a large sum down 15%. Even if it goes lower I’m still adding to my position every week. There’s only so much lower it can run as the bulls are holding and dips are bought up quickly. Right before noon today was an awesome entry point.

Today may have been the bottom and it may not have. Nonetheless I’m still holding on my FSAGX with a large sum down 15%. Even if it goes lower I’m still adding to my position every week. There’s only so much lower it can run as the bulls are holding and dips are bought up quickly. Right before noon today was an awesome entry point.

I think maybe silver stocks double bottomed today, hitting the Jan 27 lows, but just my gut feel.

gold stocks are bottoming for sure. Eskay is up 20% already.

Back
Top Bottom