Gold and silver prices are down

S&P hit a new high today, wiping out all the COVID losses.

Can anyone explain how/why investors believe there are no longterm consequences or issues with COVID/layoffs/elections? How our economy has created this valuation with so many small businesses failing? With so many small and large retailers failing?

It does appear that a lot of the stimulus money has kept some small businesses alive. And the individual stimulus payments seemed to make their way to big retailers, especially online retailers.

But that's all gone now. What's next?

FYI I shorted the S&P this morning. It's all just to insane for me to believe.

Eventually the stopped CNBC clock will be right. "Gold at $6000, the rally is over!"

Maybe in the distant future but not likely in the near future. It will take a full collapse of our economic system and US dollar to reach those lofty levels. A complete panic.

S&P hit a new high today, wiping out all the COVID losses.

Can anyone explain how/why investors believe there are no longterm consequences or issues with COVID/layoffs/elections? How our economy has created this valuation with so many small businesses failing? With so many small and large retailers failing?

It does appear that a lot of the stimulus money has kept some small businesses alive. And the individual stimulus payments seemed to make their way to big retailers, especially online retailers.

But that's all gone now. What's next?

FYI I shorted the S&P this morning. It's all just to insane for me to believe.

Don't think investors care about the economy, or else bad news is good news => more printing.

Anyone have experience with Aydin Coins on eBay?

I usually only deal with apmex but the cost difference between the two are significant when you look at the quantities you're going to buy. Maybe not worth it to switch to an unknown seller. However, maybe they aren't that unknown... Hence the reason for my question.

Screenshot_20200819-153513.png

Forget that classic B-school thinking. It's wrong.

The market is a bookie operation where decisions are often made based on the investor guessing what other investors will guess yet other investors will guess others will do ......

This is a far cry from "market evaluation of the NPV of all future cash flows from the firm to the shareholders".

Forget that classic B-school thinking. It's wrong.

The market is a bookie operation where decisions are often made based on the investor guessing what other investors will guess yet other investors will guess others will do ......

This is a far cry from "market evaluation of the NPV of all future cash flows from the firm to the shareholders".

Market is about fundamentals like gun control is about stopping crime. It is sometimes cited as an excuse to just do what you want.

My Revival Gold and USAS bids got triggered. But I think this buying opportunity in miners will get better. I have a lot of buy orders set up.
I was thinking you’d get in when I saw it hanging around $.76. Nice job. I bought too high so let’s hope their drill results are stunning. Erfle got in at $.90.

I was thinking you’d get in when I saw it hanging around $.76. Nice job. I bought too high so let’s hope their drill results are stunning. Erfle got in at $.90.

Yeah only partially filled at 0.75, too busy to adjust the orders. Been crazy busy with work. With junior individual miners you never know when they might bottom and take off. They all correct on their own schedules lol.

Yeah only partially filled at 0.75, too busy to adjust the orders. Been crazy busy with work. With junior individual miners you never know when they might bottom and take off. They all correct on their own schedules lol.
Yup. For example I’ve been watching Canasil gain 20% one day, drop 20% the next day, then gain back another 20%. Crazy volatility but I like it and I’m not moving in and out as much as I was back in June.

Back
Top Bottom