Go to optics here on nes

Well, LaRue OpticsPlaneted me.

View attachment 459247
Should've ordered the bundle from Scalarworks. Ships same day and my T2 is arriving today.

OP should try a different forum unless you're trying to find something more local. A lot of retailers for optics or related parts, such as Cameraland or B&H, frequently post on snipershide.

I took a shot and drove over to Hunts , grabbed my Celestron 8-24mm zoom eyepiece. Works nice
I have a Celestron regal M2 with the 27x LER eyepiece which I use for service rifle. Works really good and the eye relief is great.
The 8x24mm or 20x60 zoom eye relief is ok but I was looking for more zoom for other spotting scope fun.
$80 for the lens instead of buying another $500 plus scope was a better option .
I have tried everywhere to find that LER eyepiece with no luck. Guess they no longer make it and no longer offer it with their Regals or anything else. I use the 100mm version of the Regal and it actually isn't so bad eye-relief wise...

Should've ordered the bundle from Scalarworks. Ships same day and my T2 is arriving today.

OP should try a different forum unless you're trying to find something more local. A lot of retailers for optics or related parts, such as Cameraland or B&H, frequently post on snipershide.
The LaRue price as attractive and their mounts are great. I ordered frim Eurooptics and have a tracking#.

Yeah, unfortunately Larue is bad with their stock tracking on their website. Love their products for the price though.
from what i understand they always eventually ship it out, so, if it takes some months to get ready - so what?... it takes as long as it takes.

And as an added bonus you get a Scalarworks mount instead of a LaRue mount. [smile]

I have tried everywhere to find that LER eyepiece with no luck. Guess they no longer make it and no longer offer it with their Regals or anything else. I use the 100mm version of the Regal and it actually isn't so bad eye-relief wise...
Yeah to bad it works well its 27x with 32mm eye relief makes for real easy checks especially prone.
The 20x60 zoom I got is 18-25mm so still pretty good.
heres the Celesteon LER on ebay

Back
Top Bottom