Glock goes BOOM!!!!

The OP post has been around for a few years. This was one of the best responses.[laugh]

Originally Posted By samiam513:
Someone shot this wheelgun and it went boom.
explodedrevolver1.jpg

Lucky to still have a foot!
27.jpg

Is it me or does the slide look slightly warped/bent? It would take a metric sh*t ton of force to bend the slide like that.

I smell bullshit.

I've seen a shitload of KB and hand damage pics from said KB. The wounds/burns you usually get from a glock blowing up are in the "sucks, kinda painful, but ultimately just painful and annoying" grade. Not life threatening shit like that.

That's from some shithead holding a lit M80 in his hand, not the blown up glock in the bottom picture.

-Mike

This. Chamber intact = faker than a Liz Warren assault weapons comment.

There's something off here, but I can't put my finger on it.

Count me in the BS camp as well. Look carefully at the wounds. There seems to be a lot of fast burning and thermal type injury along with the pressure related trauma. I just don't see that coming from a non-chambered round.

Also look at the location of the damage on the hand (or, ah, what's left of it). How does that damage get some (like to the index finger) with the gun remnant shown?

I'm not a wound expert, but doesn't ring true to me. Was it DrGrant who said M80? That's where I'd put money, too.

I know exactly what transpired in this event:

Guy accidentally drops Glock into snow blower. He should have just let it drop - as is the proper thing to do. The guy tried to grab the Glock out of the snow blower and it all went South from there.

I smell bullshit.

I've seen a shitload of KB and hand damage pics from said KB. The wounds/burns you usually get from a glock blowing up are in the "sucks, kinda painful, but ultimately just painful and annoying" grade. Not life threatening shit like that.

That's from some shithead holding a lit M80 in his hand, not the blown up glock in the bottom picture.

-Mike

Ill second mike here there isn't enough powder in a cartridge to do that kind of damage to a hand or gun.

I smell bullshit.

-Mike

I am thinking the same thing. That is some serious damage to the hand. It ripped his palm and turned two digits to hamburg.

Back
Top Bottom