• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GLOCK buying question

New Glocks are illegal in mass. The only ones you can get are pre ban. There's a place called the deli emporium that will gladly sell you prebans for around $700.
There's a few 'PRE BAN MA LEGAL GLOCK GEN 2 .40SW GLOCK 22 RARE SCARCE" for sale on GunBroker if he's interested also. Better buy now, they're apparently rare AND scarce.

1. Go Green
2. Contact seller
3. Give seller money
4. Own a Glock
5. Thank NES

ROFL Dumbasses I just copped one from 4 Seasons y'all are full of it or just wasting your own time talking trash!!! smhhhh
So you spent 800 bucks on something you could have got here newer and less rounds for 600?

Cool bro.

I got a bridge in Montana to sell

This is the problem with these types of sites. I can't get a straight answer fam I'm trying to be polite
Sir, your posts make you read of the crazy type.

If you want to have a real discussion meet me at the range, and I can help teach what your BSC failed to teach you. Failed to show you.

He'll let you see the real world of guns. These posts saying "fam" and shit shows new school.

I'm old school talk to me like your grandfather

Back
Top Bottom