• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GLOCK buying question

That's what the guy said. I got a pre ban or whatever. Same diff to me they are all the same.
Ok fair enough. If you really bought a Glock from FS you got ripped. Don't sweat it it happens to all of us from time to time. My advice is Fs is not a bad place. Just don't buy Glocks from them. You overpaid for an old gun with no collector value. It's like paying 10k for a 74 Buick. It may run and work ok but its not worth it.

Ok fair enough. If you really bought a Glock from FS you got ripped. Don't sweat it it happens to all of us from time to time. My advice is Fs is not a bad place. Just don't buy Glocks from them. You overpaid for an old gun with no collector value. It's like paying 10k for a 74 Buick. It may run and work ok but its not worth it.
Id pay $10k for one of these

cGc

I only like glocks because everyone else at the range knows I must have a huge dick. And I'm all for Deli counter glocks. Gen 3 19 for 550 or 750? Obviously the 750 is more legal

I only like glocks because everyone else at the range knows I must have a huge dick. And I'm all for Deli counter glocks. Gen 3 19 for 550 or 750? Obviously the 750 is more legal
Was that you at the rental range going up to everybody showing your stock, used G22, letting them know you "have a cop buddy who got me this Glock 22 Gen 3 which are basically illegal in MA. It's 40 cal it's a COP gun" while biting your lower lip, squinting your eyes and nodding your head? All totally unsolicited

For real though I had people ask me at a public indoor ranges or at a handgun class how "I got a Glock in MA" so many of these "How do I get a Glock in MA" posts could be perfectly legit private individuals.

Was that you at the rental range going up to everybody showing your stock, used G22, letting them know you "have a cop buddy who got me this Glock 22 Gen 3 which are basically illegal in MA. It's 40 cal it's a COP gun" while biting your lower lip, squinting your eyes and nodding your head? All totally unsolicited

For real though I had people ask me at a public indoor ranges or at a handgun class how "I got a Glock in MA" so many of these "How do I get a Glock in MA" posts could be perfectly legit private individuals.
You couldn't see my eyes through my safety sunglasses

I think you are my inner troll account

You couldn't see my eyes through my safety sunglasses
Mmmm I don't think that was you then. The guy was overweight, had a goatee, sporting cargo shorts, white new balance sneakers, a grunt style T shirt that accentuated his B cup man boobz and beer belly with a velcro punisher patch on his black camo 'tactical hat'

Mmmm I don't think that was you then. The guy was overweight, had a goatee, sporting cargo shorts, white new balance sneakers, a grunt style T shirt that accentuated his B cup man boobz with a velcro punisher patch on his black camo 'tactical hat'
Wasn't me or drg.

Drg is fit and nimble.

Nimble more then me

Mmmm I don't think that was you then. The guy was overweight, had a goatee, sporting cargo shorts, white new balance sneakers, a grunt style T shirt that accentuated his B cup man boobz with a velcro punisher patch on his black camo 'tactical hat'
Did you see my tramp stamp? It says "military grade"

Back
Top Bottom