Glock apex trigger?

Honestly I did the 25 cent trigger job and a ghost 3.5lb connector and couldn't be happier. Total was like 20 bucks and took a little over an hour. Sorry I know that doesn't answer your question....

I got it because I wanted a flat face trigger rather than the stock one and thought might as well get the kit. Didn't have the stock parts polished so I can't say how it compares to that. Trigger pull does feel lighter and I specifically like the safety block because it's rounded on the edges so you can feel when the trigger bar is touching and slowly depressing it.

IMG_0252.jpg

Last edited:
I got it because I wanted a flat face trigger rather than the stock one and thought might as well get the kit. Didn't have the stock parts polished so I can't say how it compares to that. Trigger pull does feel lighter and I specifically like the safety block because it's rounded on the edges so you can feel when the trigger bar is touching and slowly depressing it.

View attachment 185308

Thanks for the reply!
I basically looking for the same thing with the flat face. So you would recommend it?

IMHO the term "glock upgrade" is contradictory. the factory glock parts are the upgrades. anything else is just a change.

in general apex makes good stuff. i'm sure it works just fine. for a competition or range toy i suppose why not try it. for an HD/SD purpose I personally refuse to employ anything other than stock parts. nearly 100% of the time when a glock is having a problem, it has various aftermarket parts. once the factory parts are restored the same POS firearm works fine.

Thanks for the reply!
I basically looking for the same thing with the flat face. So you would recommend it?
Just get it. It's $20 off of the usual price for now too. Or get just the trigger because the stock parts are fine. Not a fan of the stock trigger because of it's shape. When pulling the trigger I tended to pull at a slight angle back instead of straight back.

Just get it. It's $20 off of the usual price for now too. Or get just the trigger because the stock parts are fine. Not a fan of the stock trigger because of it's shape. When pulling the trigger I tended to pull at a slight angle back instead of straight back.

I just ordered it $110 not a bad deal for the whole kit. The trigger alone was $90 so for $20 more why not!

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom