Glock Announcement!!! 2013

Reptile

NES Member
http://www.facebook.com/GLOCK

They are getting ready to announce something.
Sounds like an online forum. [thinking]
But, look at the picture...

Is that a new Glock in the upper right?

Maybe a single stack 9mm?

They are doing the same ad that S&W did where the add puzzle pieces every day.

They should probably focus on magazine production.

As in quantity? Shit I hope it's not a single stack 9mm, I just bought an XDs. [laugh] Just kidding, Springfield makes some damn good guns too. I do love me a Glock though.

Reading all the comments, why the hell are people so pissed? Who cares if they're not adding a new product? Holy butthurt batman.

Last edited:
I still don't see how you look at that and come up with a single stack 9mm.

I am only speculating.

I would sure be disappointed if the big announcement was just for a forum.

I doubt it would be better than Glock Talk.

Here is Glocks big announcement!

At home Glock machine!

Based on 3D printing systems you will now be able to manufacture glocks in your livingroom!!

A small table top unit will allow you to manufacture any model of glock, even the elusive .380

Here is Glocks big announcement!

At home Glock machine!

Based on 3D printing systems you will now be able to manufacture glocks in your livingroom!!

A small table top unit will allow you to manufacture any model of glock, even the elusive .380

I still find it funny that no Glock .380 is allowed for civilian use. I wouldn't want one but really? Glock 18 on the other hand.... goo!

How would an all glock forum work... how can they type on a forum after having so many fingers blown off by the exploding Glock Fotays ...... first 100 members will only have 734 fingers between them.

single stack 9 or 40 by glock would be nice competition for the shield and lc9. still would not make a ma legal version though.

Rumors are they will be manufacturing glocks 100% in the US. This will open the door for the .380 since it will no longer have to meet the 75 points for importation.

The .380 is just as large as a G26.
It is just a smaller barrel on that frame.
You would be better off getting the 9mm.

Unless of course they make a much smaller .380.
Don't see that happening.

Back
Top Bottom