Glock Announcement!!! 2013

I'm sure the new official Glock forum will NEVER be censored. [thinking]
Glock Talk has lots of criticism AND solutions to problems that Glock does not even admit to exist.
I could not imagine that the new forum will actually help customers as much as GT.

So are you looking for the reliability of a Glock with the crippling low capacity of a 1911? Or the low capacity and feed problems of a 1911 with the polymer frame and weight of a Glock?

Don't get me wrong, I love me a 1911 but the reason Glock is so reliable and successful is because it is NOT a 1911.

I want the glock 1911

So are you looking for the reliability of a Glock with the crippling low capacity of a 1911? Or the low capacity and feed problems of a 1911 with the polymer frame and weight of a Glock?

Don't get me wrong, I love me a 1911 but the reason Glock is so reliable and successful is because it is NOT a 1911.

reliability of a glock with the crippling low capacity (MA already crippled us as far as I'm concerned). I like 1911's and glocks so I figured I would be "winning!
It won't happen anyway because MA again has crippled that idea also, I can't even get a new Colt!

Dual-Attached-Full-Auto-Glocks-View.jpg

The glock .380 are made for the countries where civilians aren't allowed to own military calibers I believe. eg. 9mm

The .380 is just as large as a G26.
It is just a smaller barrel on that frame.
You would be better off getting the 9mm.

Unless of course they make a much smaller .380.
Don't see that happening.

I don't like the 380 but some love it. Ruger just made the LC380 which is the same size as the LC9 so there must be a market out there for the same size gun but smaller caliber.

ITT: 1911 owners who hate glock because they had to spend $200 in different mags to find one that feeds their brand of hollowpoints.

False. This 1911 owner had to buy a $1500 custom shop 1911 to feed his brand of hollowpoints.

Probably expand on the G36 idea, with possibly a fullsize version, something that would share magazine comparability with the 36.

Thank you for the correction.

That further explains why nobody needs a .380.

as a glock fanboy, you could have learned that all by yourself by actually looking at the Glock USA page. but no, you're retarded.

it's a Glock 1911 made of Adamantium -

The big news coming from Glock is a brand new line of .40 caliber guns that incorporate computer technology. They are absolutely guaranteed not to fire when pointed at the user's foot.

I heard a rumor that a certain Federal agency is planning to make a large purchase of these models.

No ****ing way, a patch? [rolleyes]

I love my Glocks but I am officially glued to Springfield now. Such a refined company. Glock's QC has gone down the shitter, I hate to say it.

Back
Top Bottom