Glock 9mm Single Stack coming in 2015

i want that. exactly as pictured. i'd have so much fun with that thing and then go broke feeding it and i'd end up... well...

signlanguage_zps30a2a3d7.gif~original

I'm saving that GIF. It encapsulates Massachusetts government like nothing else I can imagine.

Saw that Walther has a new model CCP a sub compact 9mm they are demoing at shot 2015. Looked pretty small and with a ppq like trigger. Glock vapor ware gun killa?

Meh. It is much bigger than the g42. About the size of a G26 but thinner

Last edited:
my understanding is the CCP doesn't use the browning tilting system. there's actually a gas system more similar to a rifle. allegedly it allows for a very light spring making slide racking easier. not that i care but it seems they want to market towards women and limp wristers.

- - - Updated - - -

Another walther product that nobody will buy.

-Mike

if walther sold vegetables i would buy them

Gas retarded blowback? HK did that... like the better part of 30+ years ago. The P7M8 is a cool gun but grb is generally pretty silly.

Ayoob the reason you have so many people in mass thinking of you use a glock with preban's in mass in sd shooting will get you in more trouble.

Hey some guy at a gun shop counter told me he took an Ayoob class like 13 years ago and he said Ayoob said if I use a LAZER on my pocket carry gun Imma-go-to jail for premeditated murder.
Such bullshit. Deadly force is deadly force. Doesn't matter if you run the guy over with a car, strike him with a bat, or shoot him with a banned assault weapon or non-MA compliant handgun. The use of deadly force and the legality of the instrument are viewed and analyzed separately.

I'd rather see Glock come out with their own 9mm and .45 carbines, with 33 round magazines.

You'll be waiting a lot longer than the people in here whining about the single stack 9mm, I can tell you that much. [rofl]

-Mike

I handled one at the NRA show last year. I'm not a polymer frame fan, but it felt pretty good in my hands. I had a nice chat with the Walther lady who told me that they will submit it for MA certification, but not until after the launch if for the normal states. She stated that MA is PITA for certification. Which we knew.

Saw that Walther has a new model CCP a sub compact 9mm they are demoing at shot 2015. Looked pretty small and with a ppq like trigger. Glock vapor ware gun killa?

Meh. It is much bigger than the g42. About the size of a G26 but thinner

Gas retarded blowback? HK did that... like the better part of 30+ years ago. The P7M8 is a cool gun but grb is generally pretty silly.

From what they said at the NRA show, they were going for lighter recoil with the gas system. A lot of the newer guns are guns designed for non gun people. While hard core gunnies might not like them, the new demographic buyers probably will.

The Glock SS 9 is vapor ware like the Glock carbine. I really wanted one but have come to the conclusion that it isn't coming (at least not in the near future).

It isn't even Vaporware, it has never been announced by Glock. It is just a hope/dream/fantasy by consumers.

Back
Top Bottom