Glock 9mm Single Stack coming in 2015

Meh. I don't really see the point since the g26 is already pretty thin and will hold close to 1.5 times the number of rounds a single stack would.

shipwreck - DTOM

If it's not pocketable, they will have missed the mark with me. I've got a kahr CM 9 that is filling that need at the moment. If I'm carrying IWB the next in line is the G36. It's all about the size/caliber ratio.

I've been in the market for a small single stack 9x19 for a while now. However, I'm not a fan of .380, I'm also not big on Smith's M&P Shield due to the additional $100 to fix the trigger. Walther, nope. Kahr's offerings are $700+ so if priced correctly and if it is reasonably available at select LGS, Glocks new piece sounds like it's just what I'm looking for. I'm sure plenty of others are in the same boat as me.

If it's not pocketable, they will have missed the mark with me. I've got a kahr CM 9 that is filling that need at the moment. If I'm carrying IWB the next in line is the G36. It's all about the size/caliber ratio.

This. The Shield and that silly 380 Glock are both too big for my use.

I got a G42. If I cant do it with the mag of 380, I deserve whatever happens to me.

My issue was not a question of what .380 can or can't do. It's just that I have no interest in adding another caliber into the safe. I have a bunch of 9mm pistols already. Zero chambered in .380

My issue was not a question of what .380 can or can't do. It's just that I have no interest in adding another caliber into the safe. I have a bunch of 9mm pistols already. Zero chambered in .380

Similar here. I had a PPK/s .380, sold it, and sold out of all my .380 ammo. Not interested in stocking up again.

I've been in the market for a small single stack 9x19 for a while now. However, I'm not a fan of .380, I'm also not big on Smith's M&P Shield due to the additional $100 to fix the trigger. Walther, nope. Kahr's offerings are $700+ so if priced correctly and if it is reasonably available at select LGS, Glocks new piece sounds like it's just what I'm looking for. I'm sure plenty of others are in the same boat as me.

A Shield with a trigger job will probably cost less than the Glock, even at free state prices.

Find yourself a free state priced Kahr CM9, and that will be cheaper too.

+1 nothing against .380 but it's easier to just stock 9mm, and just as cheap or cheaper.

I'm guessing it'll be Glock 42 sized, maybe slightly larger. You guys just need bigger pockets, try 5.11 Tactical Pants. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what the capacity will be.

In Mass, probably $100/round if you count one in the pipe.

I've also purged myself of any .380's. I found it tougher and tougher to find the ammo and with a surplus of 9mm back on the shelves since the big scare every where it was really a no brainer. With that being said, I'd love to see a single stack Glock 9mm option. Here in MA it will probably be overpriced, but if you're anything like me you love options.

A Shield with a trigger job will probably cost less than the Glock, even at free state prices.
The price difference is likely to be lost in the noise. It's a matter of preference more than anything really. Anyone who has a lot of angst over a sub $100 price delta on a lifesaving device is pretty much "doing it wrong" anyways. That's not even a half a case of 9mm.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom