GFA Arms Tech - Natick

Good store, good customer service & a good selection firearms especially military-style ones. They also had some harder to find ammo in calibers such as 7.62x25, 8MM & 5.45. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them.

Just picked up a few more toys from GFA. They are great people to deal with and have a lot of nice toys.

I grabbed my 1st Mosin at GFA this weekend, Greg and his guys were a pleasure to deal with as always. Their selection of hard to find firearms is simply mind blowing!

Stopped in yesterday to have a couple issues sorted out with my S&W J-frame. It was slow so they took care of it in 20 minutes rather than having me make the ~40 minute hike again on the weekend. Great service here as always.

Just went here with a friend about a week or so ago. It's been said but the inventory is, as described on their website, more slanted towards "tactical" or military style firearms. Definitely a good place to see some stuff that other dealers might not regularly stock in that arena. Very friendly staff, they let us handle just about every gun they had in the place without any hassle, and they were willing to haggle a bit too which was nice. My friend is a new shooter and they didn't mind taking the time to walk him through the details on guns he had interest in, they were just really friendly the whole time. Ammo prices were a bit high, but prices on rifles and handguns were not unreasonable. I would definitely shop here again!

Stopped in there today for the first time. Lots of nice stuff in there I could have taken home if I had the cash. Ended up with a vintage M1 US drop bag that I wanted since I saw someone at Sippican with one. Greg is a good guy. Too bad they dont have a body shop anymore, I could have worked for half pay and the rest guns. [grin]

From our iTrader rating page, courtesy of Deer Slayer:

Went over to gfa with my Dad the other day and we decided to pick up a new Arsenal sgl-21 and a used Stag AR15. Both guns work flawlessly! The help we received from both Greg and Jay was awesome and really sealed the deal for us. We came in thinking that I would pay for a wasr 10-63 or a Polish Tantal AK74 and my Dad would pay for the AR15. We knew we wanted to buy both because of the rumors of the possible AWB coming up and we had been putting it off for a while in terms of actually picking them up. I ended up buying the sgl and my Dad decided on the Stag because of all the great help that Jay gave us. Jay broke it down and showed me why it would be a better decision and an even better investment to purchase these firearms. He basically gave me an entire history lesson of the development of the AK47 rifle starting from when Mikial Kalashnikov (sorry if the name is off) invented it in 1947 and how after some minor changed out of the factory it became one of the most infamous rifles in history. After all I learned there was no way I was walking out of there with just a wasr or a tantal. Thanks gfa for all your help. Plan on me being a long time customer because after all the help I received there is no way I could go anywhere else. gfa arms tech gets a 100% in my book and I would recommend them to anyone looking for anything from a hunting rifle or shotgun all the way to a class 3 firearm.

Thanks again,
Deer Slayer ..

Thanks guys!

Hopefully it was a mistake. But I went there for some preban factory magazines, made my purchase. The price was a few dollars higher then what you could find online but hey it is a local dealer. Got home and looked up the date codes. These are not even factory mags or pre ban for that matter. Not happy. I will give them a call tomorrow and post a update. Like I said I hope it was a mistake.

Hopefully it was a mistake. But I went there for some preban factory magazines, made my purchase. The price was a few dollars higher then what you could find online but hey it is a local dealer. Got home and looked up the date codes. These are not even factory mags or pre ban for that matter. Not happy. I will give them a call tomorrow and post a update. Like I said I hope it was a mistake.

Sir,

Please return to the shop at your earliest convenience so we can correct any mistake we may have made. We can cheerfully refund your money or get you some different mags. We don't want anyone leaving here unhappy and will do whatever it takes to satisfy you as we would do to any customer.

Greg, Jay and Chicky

Last edited:
Sir,

Please return to the shop at your earliest convenience so we can correct any mistake we may have made. We can cheerfully refund your money or get you some different mags. We don't want anyone leaving here unhappy and will do whatever it takes to satisfy you as we would do to any customer.

Greg, Jay and Chicky
Props to you guys for your fast response. I like that in a company.

+1

Any resolution MrBB?

Yes. I went back down there last week and talked with Greg the owner. He talked about how great these mags are and how you will not find preban factory mags in new condition which I have no reason to think other wise. But the fact of the matter is what I was sold are still post ban magazines. (non H&K as well) He swapped out two of the mags with two factory pre bans from his personal collection and then refunded me the cash for the remaining magazine.

All in all the transaction was fixed minus the waste of gas and the hour drive to and from the store.

Yes. I went back down there last week and talked with Greg the owner. He talked about how great these mags are and how you will not find preban factory mags in new condition which I have no reason to think other wise. But the fact of the matter is what I was sold are still post ban magazines. (non H&K as well) He swapped out two of the mags with two factory pre bans from his personal collection and then refunded me the cash for the remaining magazine.

All in all the transaction was fixed minus the waste of gas and the hour drive to and from the store.

MrBB,

Glad you're happy and I hope you used the extra $10 I gave you to buy your dog an ice cream like I suggested.

Greg.

Went there today for the first time, Took me about 45 minutes to get there. I pulled up and it looked like a garage so I was confused. Saw the sign and said hmmm kinda small. I went into the door and it entered into a garage and I felt like I was in the twilight zone but saw the sign with arrow which led into the shop. Turns out the guys who run the shop run the garage to lol. The guy behind the counter didnt catch his name, greeted me as soon as I came in. I had my sig and glock. Was looking to sell my sig and get some work done on the glock. The guy behind the counter gave me a offer on my sig which was a little to low for me but reasonable. And at the end he asked me what is the price I need to sell it and was very generous in giving me a higher offer, didnt take it but i will if i cant sell it first on here! We talked about my 27 next. After both gentlemen gave me some examples of colors for the gun kote I went with a nice black. He even talked me into some metro light night sights, which iv been meaning to get but never got around to it, reasonable price as well. No charge for disassembly or installation on the sights either. They even offered me a coffee because someone was running to dunkins. After we wrapped up business on my 27, gun kote slide and barrel with a nice glock black but a little shinier, night sights and even a 3.5lb connector and trigger job..must say im super excited to get it back. But then we talked about AR's had a awesome selection there. I will most defiantly be going back for future purchases and gun smithing. Of course we'll see how my glock turns out next week, but im sure it will be amazing. Great shop cant say enough good stuff! Highly recommended

SHH dont tell about all the awesome AKs they have.

When I get some cash, this will be the place I go to blow it. So many cool things in there. I have about 3-4 that I really want and cannot wait to have some money to go in there and chat with them. I saw them w me and a few other customers, each person got all the attention they needed and while I do not know a ton, everything they said seemed to be right on point. Also, like many other places, there is no feeling of being rushed.

Had an issue with an AK of mine, the mag release was all messed up, one of my many mags gets stuck in this particular AK and the spring n some things got messed up when I finally got the mag out. They fixed it up, for a price I was very happy with, and responded to emails right away. Place is pretty awesome. Its an hour or so from me, but its a real awesome store. I almost dont want too many people to know about it cause of all the goodies there I want.

Another great experience with them today, did a transfer and had them look at my 27 and sold my sig to them. good price for my gun, easy transfer, good communication throughout the whole process. and didnt hesitate to answer any questions. There are probably 5 or 6 shops closer to me than this one in natick...but by far GFA has the best customer service iv ever experienced and is way worth the extra 30 min drive for me every time.

Went there today and got a Zastava PAP ak47 i couldnt be happier with the price, their service, the whole overall experience. This is my new go to shop

Bought a new gun there today. I wish I had asked the price over the phone before going there. They charged extreme net list price and the price he told me he paid for it was what other dealers were selling it for retail.

Back
Top Bottom