• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GFA Arms Tech - Natick

crazymikie

NES Member
Just wanted to let people know that if they haven't been there, it's definitely worth a trip. They have a ton of inventory (check the website) and are a great bunch of guys. I made a trip there Saturday, didn't end up getting anything, but will definitely be back.

Lots of harder to find stuff at reasonable prices. Check it out.

i just checked there used guns list and they have a really nice selection of guns that are hard to find in MA. what caught my eye was the 2 tactical HK usp's and the 4 springfield armory XD's

i just checked there used guns list and they have a really nice selection of guns that are hard to find in MA. what caught my eye was the 2 tactical HK usp's and the 4 springfield armory XD's

Yeah doubt they can transfer to MA ltc holders though. But good to go and handle to see if you should be looking for one.

I have been there and bought a hard to find handgun. The owner is a good guy to work with, you just have to call him and setup and appointment and let him know what you want to look at.

I have bought a few receivers from these guys and they are a class act. Best FFL experience in this state IMO.

Very friendly, convenient, and their transfer fees are lower than anyone around the area.

I was just there today for the first time. It's a small shop, but with quite a bit of inventory, including some interesting guns. There were some folks here looking for Kimbers, and he had two Kimber II CDPs that looked to be in good condition.

It didn't look like he had much ammo in stock. I saw some 223, but didn't notice the price.

Guys,

No more appointment viewing necessary.....come on in from 9-5 mon to fri, and 9-2 saturdays.

And we have ammo by the box, case, 1000's you name it. We just dont have the room to display it all in the open.....or there'd be no room for the guns : )

Guys,

No more appointment viewing necessary.....come on in from 9-5 mon to fri, and 9-2 saturdays.

And we have ammo by the box, case, 1000's you name it. We just dont have the room to display it all in the open.....or there'd be no room for the guns : )

very cool, you are the closest gun shop geographically, I'm glad to have options.

Wow never knew about you guys. You guys are super close to me. I pretty much drive by your store every morning on my way to work. Might stop in for a visit tomorrow.

Last edited:
Website change

Hey guys,

Just getting it out there that we listened to your feedback about the website www.gfaarmstec.com , and have changed the background for easier reading and navigation.

We will be updating the inventory page in days to come and are open to how you guys think we can improve the website.

[email protected]

I took a visit to the shop yesterday. Greg is a very nice guy. Really nice selection of handguns in excellent shape. Ended up making a purchase and he treated me really well. The shop is not huge but it is clean, organized and full of nice guns. Plenty of ammo. I am glad I made the trip and buy the gun I was looking for.

Stopped in today after my friend raved about their inventory. He wasn't kidding, this shop is awesome. It may be small, but every firearm they have is something worth looking at. They have 10x more interesting inventory than shops that are 10x their size. They're also some of the nicest guys I've run across in a gun store. Very friendly and talkative and helpful.

Ended up buying a 33rnd pre-ban 9mm Glock magazine and a super short Rossi 16" lever action rifle in .45LC. Just got back from the range, the mag worked perfectly and the Rossi runs as good as it looks. The wood is stunning.

Two huge thumbs up. Everyone should go check these guys out!

Stopped in today after my friend raved about their inventory. He wasn't kidding, this shop is awesome. It may be small, but every firearm they have is something worth looking at. They have 10x more interesting inventory than shops that are 10x their size. They're also some of the nicest guys I've run across in a gun store. Very friendly and talkative and helpful.

Ended up buying a 33rnd pre-ban 9mm Glock magazine and a super short Rossi 16" lever action rifle in .45LC. Just got back from the range, the mag worked perfectly and the Rossi runs as good as it looks. The wood is stunning.

Two huge thumbs up. Everyone should go check these guys out!

Zombi,

Thanks for the kind words......and love your Reagan quotes! We could really use a guy like Ronny in the White House right about now.

my favorite "How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Thanks for the business.

Jay@ArmsTec

There's no crying in gun shops. We have ten more 33rd pre-ban 9mm Glock mags in stock[smile]

Hmmmm looks like I'm leaving work early tomorrow to get there to make a certain purchase!!!

***Edit***

Screw that I'm coming on my lunch break. I drove by your shop the other day but it was closed. Is the entrance to the place in the front (actually on summer St) or in the back? I drove by it the other day really quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom