Getting "tactical" at the range...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could make it reversible, Blaze on one side, and ninjacam on the other. That way it is dual purpose, good for a hunting trip AND the revolution. We might have just cornered a new market with that one.

Brilliant. If it could come with a sash of some sort, and maybe some tin, that would be perfect.

Well....an annoying a**h*** is an annoying a**h***. Don't matter if they're wearing tweed, multicam, or jeans and a tshirt.

This. Guy wearing cammo, trauma plates, full loadout, minding his own business... = OK.

Guy wearing (whatver) constantly messing with my range experience = a**h***.

-Mike

This. Guy wearing cammo, trauma plates, full loadout, minding his own business... = OK.

Guy wearing (whatver) constantly messing with my range experience = a**h***.

-Mike

Had an old timer giving me advice on the 100yd range, I politely listened ... I didn't have the heart to tell him to eff off. (I was murdering clays and cutting targets in half... with my 10/22, bench rested with a foolish scope)

sent from my truck while driving down 95 in the high speed lane doing 55

that settles it I'm buying a tac-vest 2 sizes too small so my fat gut hangs out underneath my wife-beater and I'm strapping on my AR and all my other black guns when I go to the range. Then on top of all that I'm gonna shoot at the 25yd range all day yelling out tactical maneuvers to no one in particular whilst wearing my full shamagh covering most of my face...

That should leave me fairly alone at the range lol

A tier 1 dog that lives on the primary.

Brilliant. If it could come with a sash of some sort, and maybe some tin, that would be perfect.

Working on it. Back from surplus store and found a D.A.P.S., two MOLLE belts, extra MOLLE clips, canteen, pouches. Need another D.A.P.S. to protect his back/ribs and maybe some orange Kevlar fabric. Will see if we can come up with a tin/copper for him. Throat protector would be good also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom