generation?????

what does that mean when referred to as a 1st 2nd or 3rd generation?? why do i always hear it referred to glocks all the time? just wondering,thanks

changes in the features/design of the gun

Glock is about to release a 4th generation with "improvements" over the Gen3

The Gen3 had a different grip design and a rail for mounting lights/lasers, etc, but was made after the 10/98 MA cutoff so it does not comply with the MA regulations for FFL sale, but can be bought by LEO of from private parties in state. No importation into MA via FFL

There might have been a few that got in before the 10/98 cutoff, and a couple that were sold for a few days when Glock said they were MA legal, but they recalled the guns shortly after they were sold, but some people didn't return them

Glock is about to release a 4th generation with "improvements" over the Gen3

Its out. I handled one today at cabellas. That new grip texture is really different. I cant really explain it but it is definitely a really rough texture. Im not sure if I like it. The new slide serrations are nice though, both in feel and cosmetics.

what does that mean when referred to as a 1st 2nd or 3rd generation?? why do i always hear it referred to glocks all the time? just wondering,thanks

It's Internet terminology to describe the style of the frame, and which features it has. Glock doesn't recognize different "generations," just different models.

Back
Top Bottom