G33/40 on GB

You dont find many of these matching. I have seen the bolts sell for $300 !! It will be interesting to see what this one goes for though.

Pics as requested....

The barrel and receiver match... The bolt is a correct G33/40 but the numbers don't match.

MauserG33-40small8688001.jpg

MauserG33-40small8688006.jpg

IMG_9123.jpg

IMG_9124.jpg

IMG_9125.jpg

MauserG33-408688002.jpg

IMG_9115.jpg

IMG_9114.jpg

Please help me out with a link - I've tried reading the "Read before Posting" section and used the Search feature, and have not seen this mentioned.

I know it's been a standard rule for GunBoards for some time, but never saw it here.

Thanks -

I don't know.... I don't want cause any trouble so I'll wait to hear from Ray. USMA, if you want the link PM me and I'll pass it along.

It's a Spreewerke cvq. I have two, I think that one was from Nov. of 44. The Luger is one of my wartime pieces.... 1938 I believe.

Last edited:
I thought we couldn't post on-going auctions?

[rules]
MS

You can post things from Gun Broker and get a good laugh out of it if you want. NES doesn't allow people to post things from its own auction house because its almost guaranteed to start a battle.

Please help me out with a link - I've tried reading the "Read before Posting" section and used the Search feature, and have not seen this mentioned.

I know it's been a standard rule for GunBoards for some time, but never saw it here.

Thanks -

I agree Ken, I looked myself I cant find anything either. So Majspud could you direct us to the rule you are referring to. Its not the same as listing dealers not registered here on NES and sell C+R. I could be wrong but its the not the first time either.

Last edited:
Okay, I PM'd Ray early today and I'm guessing he's still recovering from New Years.... Soooo, due to a lack any stated rule I put the link back.

I was at the range all day with the DRFT crew and just got here.[grin]

As for posting auction links, this is how I look at it... its common sense. If its your auction or someone you know, you should feel guilty and know better about posting it here to get a free bump.
If its an auction from a distributor that ships C&R guns to us here behind the Iron Curtain... thats a no brainer as well. Don't do it!

A private seller with no ties to firearms/ammo distributors that have businesses... I see no harm.

Next time I angle for a free bump for an online auction and a blatant breaking of the rules I'll sent you something..... KIDDING..... JUST KIDDING![laugh]

Back
Top Bottom