Full-Auto Simulation--ATF OK

Common, You know real women coast more then $15,000. I mean im not married, but one look at my dad, and i can see he is still paying for it

Even without marriage they are expensive. With what I spent on my ex and related BS I could have easily bought two M16RRs and probably had a bunch of cash left over.

-Mike

working through reloading my bag of 1000 55gr FMJ projectiles in prep for delivery lol. 300 done, 700 to go

the old bat is quoted: "Fully automatic weapons are illegal, and I strongly believe that devices allowing shooters to fire at similar rates should also be outlawed," Feinstein said in a statement.

As usual, she's just flat out wrong. Fully automatic guns are not illegal, even in Kalifornia.

Many people in Kalifornia and nationwide also believe that she should be hanged by her neck until dead from the nearest lamp post to her office or home for habitually conspiring with others in trying to deny American citizens of their Constitutionally protected rights.

As for Slidefire stocks, I've had one since they were first offered for sale. They work but as posted above, you need to practice with it to get it to function properly.
I also found that polymer P-mags worked better than metal mags right of the bat.

I think for $70, its a worthwhile device to have before the Kalifornia hag garners enough support to get them banned.

Davidk, you definitely found the sweet spot on that. I'll be going out tomorrow looking to work on it myself. I've managed 5-6 rounds bursts so far.

If you are having problems it might be the ammo. I tried Guatamalean surplus and it did not work at all with the Fostech. It ran fine in my carbines but would not run my SBR either.

Last edited:
I am too cheap to buy one of these because of the ammo cost.

BUT.... I would be concerned about a future "mandatory recall" like the one that was made of the units that used a spring in the stock instead of manual tension. The BATFE approved those, decided they were too effective, and reversed the decision.

BUT.... I would be concerned about a future "mandatory recall" like the one that was made of the units that used a spring in the stock instead of manual tension. The BATFE approved those, decided they were too effective, and reversed the decision.

The occasional few mag dumps are worth the giggles, I think. I'm not too concerned about a recall. A recall would just breed another mode of bump firing.

That's not actually what happened. The manufacturer changed the design to include the spring after it was submitted.

Do I agree with this NFA bullshit? No. Do I think the ATF are a bunch of crooks? Yes. But let's hang them for what they've actually done.

I bought one of these last spring cuz it was 99 bucks and looked like fun. As someone else said earlier in here, you have to fuss around to find the sweet spot for it to run right. After I quickly blew 90 or more rounds down range with about zero accuracy, the novelty quickly wore off. I plan on holding onto it for now.Watch the marketplace section during the next panic, I'll make my money back.

Back
Top Bottom