Full-Auto Simulation--ATF OK

Looks like Greece is the place to go now. 4 Euro/Hour!!!

Don't think that as a foreigner who does not speak Greek that you will get the native price. Natives in cash negotiation economies (something we are not used to in the US as, except for cars, we tend not to negotiate our purchases directly) are very good at understanding what each type of customer can afford and is willing to pay. If you are the rich European or American visiting Greece, you will not get trimmed out for the native price.

Some countries institutionalize this, and hotels have separate rate sheets based on the guests country of origin.

And, if you doubt this, just try getting a three wheel cab in India to give you, the white guy, a ride for the price on the meter.

Finally tried mine out yesterday at Pelham. I have a SW M&P15. Took off the fake stock, broke down the buffer tube, expanded the threaded hole for the stock bolt to 7/32", so the bump stock latch would catch.

It's a lot of fun, as others have said, it takes a little trial and error to push the forearm forward, while holding it down, so the gun doesn't rise up. I'm getting rid of the standard plastic front hand piece and getting a rail, with a vertical grip.

For $70, you can't beat it

Back
Top Bottom