Full Auto/Class 3 friendly range in Southern NH

Anyone? I've got four new guns I've yet to even fire a round from. Range, legal shooting spot... anything at all. Rindge/Jaffrey/Peterborough/New Ipswich/Fitzwilliam, anywhere around there. I moved from MA five years ago for better gun laws and found them, but literally cannot find a spot to shoot.

I've been to the firing line before, but it's ridiculously expensive and kind of far away. Last time I went I waited two hours to shoot as well. I also don't like a lot of the crowd there. I've seen target lines shot right off and all the holes in the ceiling always made me nervous. I haven't been there since it was the older range, but I remember an indian tourist group getting a 30 second primer with how to fire an open bolt uzi they were renting. Shame because the staff was very nice and they had a great selection of guns, it's just not for me. I'd love to join Pelham, but it's an hour and a half away from me. I was a member of the Peterborough sportsman club for two years but they don't allow full auto.

I've been to the firing line before, but it's ridiculously expensive and kind of far away. Last time I went I waited two hours to shoot as well. I also don't like a lot of the crowd there. I've seen target lines shot right off and all the holes in the ceiling always made me nervous.

If you buy a membership all that stuff goes away. Except for the long ride thing. I get there in under an hour from Fitchburg, but I don't care much. (My working commute during the week is easily 20 minutes longer each way, lol) You can call and make reservations, you shoot on a different range than the "people off the street" and the lane fees are cut almost in half, it pays for itself during the winter. You must be thinking of the old range, too. Not many holes in the ceiling on the new one.

-Mike

You tried Monadnock? Been a memeber there since I made the move. There's no problem there with Full Auto firing, and it's right in your area. The price is right, and we just extended the range to 200 yds.

You tried Monadnock? Been a memeber there since I made the move. There's no problem there with Full Auto firing, and it's right in your area. The price is right, and we just extended the range to 200 yds.

We're full. Membership has been capped. There is a waiting list. The issue will be up for discussion in the spring.
Applications can be filled out and sent /handed in and checks will not be cashed untill there is an opening.

I take advantage of my sons in Mason and Fitzwilliam. They both have 13 acres and we hose the area from the back decks. No range fee. And the grandkids pick up the brass. The Harvard club is good, but bringing NFA stuff over the line is not so good. Jack.

We're full. Membership has been capped. There is a waiting list. The issue will be up for discussion in the spring.
Applications can be filled out and sent /handed in and checks will not be cashed untill there is an opening.

No kidding?

Glad I joined back in March.

Jesus am I the only guy that wants to know what MGs this dude picked up?

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Back
Top Bottom