Fudd Quotes at The Range

Reading Rifle:
"Are there any restrictions on my shooting today?"
Me: Not that I'm aware of.
"Oh, well when I see guns like that I just assume you guys are law enforcement"

Reading closes their range when various Law Enforcement people are training. ATF, FBI and local PD's use the range and it is closed when they are training. The question is asked because there are quite few members that have military weaponry and when the range is busy with that type of weapons, it is not an unusual ask on week days during business hours. Lots of people don't read their newsletter.

Reading closes their range when various Law Enforcement people are training. ATF, FBI and local PD's use the range and it is closed when they are training. The question is asked because there are quite few members that have military weaponry and when the range is busy with that type of weapons, it is not an unusual ask on week days during business hours. Lots of people don't read their newsletter.

Yes, but you did not hear the "Fuddy" way it was said.

Walmart employee when I asked where the 5.56 ammo was? He replies with " Assault Ammo?" that was one of my favorites... I told him i had no idea what asalt ammo is

Doesn't just cook the meat upon impact...

ggg40mm.jpg

...it seasons it first.

I will never forget the day I saw a local college training their police force at the range.

They were training with AR-15's and transitioning to their side arm. The command they were using was "Stop drop the knife" The first rounds went down range at the "p" in stop......

Gave me a new perspective on things. That's for sure.

Bob

I will never forget the day I saw a local college training their police force at the range.

They were training with AR-15's and transitioning to their side arm. The command they were using was "Stop drop the knife" The first rounds went down range at the "p" in stop......

Bob
I'm sure they actually gave the "Stop..." instruction multiple times before firing. You probably just couldn't here it because you had ear pro. Or you're not a dog. Or maybe they were running the exercise so many times the instructor said "Ok, we're going to pretend you've given the instruction twice already and the prep is now charging you." Or they were doing what's routine..

Bob

Reminds me of the old joke .
Bang, Bang, Bang "LAPD, stop or I'll shoot ."

Back
Top Bottom