• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Frog Lube is Coconut Oil - You heard it here first

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no reasoning with a frog lube die-hard. Every time they see damning new evidence, they just double down in their belief.

There's no reasoning with a frog lube die-hard. Every time they see damning new evidence, they just double down in their belief.

There is no reasoning with a mobile 1 diehard, they will deny deny even if something else works better.

None of my froglubed guns have mold on them. ....hahahah

There is no reasoning with a mobile 1 diehard, they will deny deny even if something else works better.

None of my froglubed guns have mold on them. ....hahahah

Well, you know what they say. Data is the plural of anecdote. Oh wait, they don't actually say that, do they?

Well, you know what they say. Data is the plural of anecdote. Oh wait, they don't actually say that, do they?

You know how there are some dudes you just shouldn't argue with? No matter how right you are and how wrong they are, they will go blue in the face? rkw is one of them. Piston AR's, .40s&w, froglube, he loves his koolaid and will keep these threads going with nonsense just for the sake of arguing.

You know how there are some dudes you just shouldn't argue with? No matter how right you are and how wrong they are, they will go blue in the face? rkw is one of them. Piston AR's, .40s&w, froglube, he loves his koolaid and will keep these threads going with nonsense just for the sake of arguing.

No one is right, but u can't deny everything I defend has its purpose, it's NES who thinks they are right about everything.

Piston AR's work and work very well as proven in military trials.... Fact
.40 works well and hurts the wrists of wimps...fact.
Froglube is coconut oil and has rust prevention and a high flash temp..fact.

Fact NESer's are afraid of change and cant admit something else might work better. Terrified is a better word.

Last edited:
No one is right, but u can't deny everything I defend has its purpose, it's NES who thinks they are right about everything.

Piston AR's work and work very well as proven in military trials.... Fact
.40 works well and hurts the wrists of wimps...fact.
Froglube is coconut oil and has rust and mold prevention...fact.

I have a couple SCARs and a 40 is great for USPSA, so we agree there. Googled and see that Froglube folks did get around to adding an anti mold agent. Nice - too bad that wasn't part of the original formula! Probably spent too much on marketing to hire a scientist who could explain that most things that are food to us are also food to mold.

The funny thing is no one here can say that froglube doesn't work as advertised. It works, the only problem people have is the name, the price, the smell and what it's made of. But that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
And.... if itso possible it works better than mobile 1 then all those denialists come kicking and screaming.

Stick to ur mobile 1, I don't care, and I'm not sure why anyone cares about who uses froglube. Who gives a crap, stop being so critical and more importantly, close minded.

The funny thing is no one here can say that froglube doesn't work as advertised. It works, the only problem people have is the name, the price, the smell and what it's made of. But that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
And.... if itso possible it works better than mobile 1 then all those denialists come kicking and screaming.

Stick to ur mobile 1, I don't care, and I'm not sure why anyone cares about who uses froglube. Who gives a crap, stop being so critical and more importantly, close minded.

No one really cares, just don't get all bent out of shape when we laugh about people being duped into paying their outrageous price for something that I am sure doesn't work any better then any other metal lube.

The funny thing is no one here can say that froglube doesn't work as advertised. It works, the only problem people have is the name, the price, the smell and what it's made of.

The closed minded argument is a straw man. Lucas Red and Tacky fills the same role as FrogLube, but is objectively better in all areas but one (you can't eat it).

Maybe I've underestimated the benefit of being able to eat my gun's lube....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom