FPS Russia

I barely noticed the person swearing on my iPhone. I had to put in my head phones lol.

I probably would of acted the same way by the way. I've had stuff like end mills etc explode while there spinning at 5krpm . Shock can effect you like that. Some times it takes a few for you to react to things .

Last edited:
I've been watching his videos for some time now. In one of the earlier videos one of his camera men went to the hospital. He really shoots some cool weapons (check out the mini-gun videos), but he isn't always safe. If this one is real, he almost got dead.

I've been watching his videos for some time now. In one of the earlier videos one of his camera men went to the hospital. He really shoots some cool weapons (check out the mini-gun videos), but he isn't always safe. If this one is real, he almost got dead.

Yup, he's a dumbass and probably not an ideal frontman for gun owners. I remember seeing a bunch of RIP comments on one of his vids from a couple months ago. I guess he's some rich kid from GA who played a lot of COD and did some major league gaming.

Back
Top Bottom