• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking: UK Army Chief Says Youth Will Be Called-Up To Military Service If NATO Goes To War With Russia

I don't think Putin has 20 years left in him and I don't see Russia continuing its push to regain territory beyond Putin's passing.

Here's how ya do it...

Call of Duty Championships!
Winners receive free training, real weapons, free food, and an all expenses paid trip to an active war zone!

*Sweepstakes available for a limited time only and subject to winner suitability. 536,201 winning prizes awarded. Organizers of Call of Duty Championships not liable for death, dismemberment, mental health incidents, nor excruciating constipation from free meals.

Honest question here- isn’t Russia taking MASSIVE losses with this Ukraine war? I just fail to see how Russia could take on Nato. It’s unsustainable.

If Trump is elected this entire nightmare will be over.

Honest question here- isn’t Russia taking MASSIVE losses with this Ukraine war? I just fail to see how Russia could take on Nato. It’s unsustainable.

Shhhhh.

The NES pant-shitters are busy convincing themselves their grandchildren are about to be sent to the Fulda Gap. It's fine.

A UK Army of youth in war could be a sitcom. They jail people in the UK for not catering to other's mental illness on Twitter. Words are literally violence. Wait until their army of blue haired freaks have to face real f***ing violence.

People need to realize this isn't your Uncle's or Fathers Cold War Military. Neither the UK or US military are ready for anything this big.
Also the military industrial complex needs to stop this and but $$$. We should selectively close many of our Foreign US Bases and go home and MYOB.
I also think they will do more of cyber/infrastructure attacks. Probably on US bases abroad.

Back
Top Bottom