FPS Russia

i don't see why people get sandy vulva syndrome over a guy shooting a 1911 at a Glock.

while it's satire, reading between the lines, he actually does good reviews and delivers a point. he is a genius.

-have a nice day. [rofl]

It's not about shitting in a Ferrari just because you don't know where to shove your $$$. Blowing a gun apart just to arrive to the genius conclusion: "I guess it's blown apart" is pretty retarded, but if it gets you off, that's fine. I just wanted to express my feeling of disgust after watching some of his other more entertaining pieces about shooting cool guns.

Comrade Putin will soon revoke his fake Russian citizenship. A real Russian would sell that Glock, bought a Mosin, plenty of vodka and a couple of cheap hooker's off Tverskaya. Crap, sometimes I wish I wasn't married.

This is just a guess, but I don't think that is how he intended that bit to go. He froze it, burned it, and shot it up, and made sure not to damage the receiver. All the shots were placed on the slide, the gun was put in the stove in a manner to not melt the frame.
It looked like he was leading up to loading it and shooting it to show how tough the glock is and he underestimated the charge he set it on.

does he have any videos of burning piles of 100$ bills? Glock destruction was just pointless and heart-wrenching. I guess things blow up once you blow them up, that's pure genius!

I'd wager that one video alone will get him more 'tube revenue than the cost of the Glock and any of the ammo/tannerite/etc he used in it. In that regard, it's probably money well spent.

-Mike

I'd wager that one video alone will get him more 'tube revenue than the cost of the Glock and any of the ammo/tannerite/etc he used in it. In that regard, it's probably money well spent.

-Mike

+1

i didn't think it would fire after he shot the slide either. [laugh] that was THE most extreme tourture test i've ever seen done on a Glock. [rofl] [rofl]

$500 dollar Glock vs. $500 1911... [cheers]

It's not about shitting in a Ferrari just because you don't know where to shove your $$$. Blowing a gun apart just to arrive to the genius conclusion: "I guess it's blown apart" is pretty retarded, but if it gets you off, that's fine. I just wanted to express my feeling of disgust after watching some of his other more entertaining pieces about shooting cool guns.

Comrade Putin will soon revoke his fake Russian citizenship. A real Russian would sell that Glock, bought a Mosin, plenty of vodka and a couple of cheap hooker's off Tverskaya. Crap, sometimes I wish I wasn't married.

If I could, I would buy a Porsche, drive it to the gun store, get a bunch of guns, put the guns in the Porsche, organize a green shoot and blow it up just for fun. Then I would go bang some hot European girl.

What do you care what people do with their possessions and their money?
I am sure you do things other people consider stupid or a waste of money, but its your money.

All that matters is that it makes you happy. Like the Porsche shoot, not only it made its owner happy, but I made everyone else happy and it helped raise some money.

Millions of people enjoy this guys videos, so he is making money, having fun and entertaining other people for a few minutes.

All that matters is that it makes you happy. Like the Porsche shoot, not only it made its owner happy, but I made everyone else happy and it helped raise some money.

How do you made me happy at Porsche shoot? That's blow everyone happiness.

Sent from my stupid iPad

lets see

1. hes not russian
2. doesnt own any one of those guns
3. hes a tool bag
4. bad russian accent
5. hes a clambag
6. hes not russian
7. his uncle has alot of connections in the industry
8. youtube sucks

1. His name is Kyle Meyers and you're correct, he's not Russian. :)
2. He started making gun videos because he wanted to prove that the guns in the "Call of Duty" videogame series are nothing like they are in real life.
3. He does own a TON of his own weapons, but I'm pretty sure he rents or borrows the "ridiculous" (class III, etc) ones featured in his videos.

I'm not trashing him, he's hilarious. He's the first of his kind and I think it takes balls to fake an accent and play it off. The stuff he does is pretty sweet too. He makes a lot of money off of doing that stuff. I'm jealous.

2. He started making gun videos because he wanted to prove that the guns in the "Call of Duty" videogame series are nothing like they are in real life.
3. He does own a TON of his own weapons, but I'm pretty sure he rents or borrows the "ridiculous" (class III, etc) ones featured in his videos.

I'm not trashing him, he's hilarious. He's the first of his kind and I think it takes balls to fake an accent and play it off. The stuff he does is pretty sweet too. He makes a lot of money off of doing that stuff. I'm jealous.

Are you really FPS Kyle?

There is a lot of sour grapes in this thread. frankly I am envious of the professional Russian, maybe I will create a fake person of the Amateur Estonian or TPS Estonian

I have said it before - I am a fan of him. He is doing the whole bit as a bit for his youtube celebrity character.
I would love to have him out to one of our shoots, with his sponsorships and our membership we could have a blast.

I have said it before - I am a fan of him. He is doing the whole bit as a bit for his youtube celebrity character.
I would love to have him out to one of our shoots, with his sponsorships and our membership we could have a blast.

+1 I like him too. If we can get him to a shoot, I will definitely be there!

Somebody needs to get in touch with that kid and get him onto NES.

He would leave NES after all the haters start crying about him being mean to a particular gun.

But I do think it would be a great idea to have him at a shoot. That video would get over 1million views in no time, and it would make it to the news, which would also help him out.

the epic meal time guys would come as well i bet... they are canadian so you have to fellate someone to even look at a gun there and we're much easier to get along with here in redneckistan.

we have already had a successful gun/food/group shoot (porsche) fusion:

attachment.php

Attachments

• gunburger.jpg
    gunburger.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 373

I think he actually has a license for Class III Weapons. He owns a M2 atleast thats what he said on one of his videos. I do believe there is a local gun shop that supplies him with the majority of the weapons he fires. I think he has linked them in his videos a couple of times. Either that or he has mentioned it in the weekly podcast he does.

I think he actually has a license for Class III Weapons. He owns a M2 atleast thats what he said on one of his videos. I do believe there is a local gun shop that supplies him with the majority of the weapons he fires. I think he has linked them in his videos a couple of times. Either that or he has mentioned it in the weekly podcast he does.

yeah he posted a video once about it, it might have been on his other channel

the gun shop said that if he can get enough viewers to the gun shop website, then they'll let him borrow just about any gun. So he posted the link online and it crashed the shops website in under 2 minutes.

We all know FPS Russia isn't well known for safety but holy shit. Watch what happens when he blows up that truck @3:30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom