FPS Russia

Hey! That dog is German, not Russian!

[laugh] As is the owner. At least in part.

My concept: A video series starring Dadamine (German accent dubbed by Juergen) with Adam supervising while wearing a horned Viking hat with beer stein in hand (Scottish roots too). It's a treasure trove of stereotypes to play with AND there's plenty of historical and cultural hostility available to start a rivalry with the Russian.

We'll get a few more of cekim's spare Porsches [wink] and put FPSRussia targets in them. Oh heck, let's aim for a cameo on TV - we'll put RedJacket targets in them too. Oh! Get American Guns targets as well...they'll have to be supplemented with balloons though. [devil]

Google Earnings FPSRussia"

YouTube partners get paid a certain $$$ amount per 1,000 views (I've read $1.25 - $2.50).

(Note... these are probably wide estimates, and how much he actually earns is speculative)...

FPSRussia is ranked #14 for most subscribers, 90th for channels views, 150 for channel views...

http://www.statsheep.com/FPSRussia

http://socialblade.com/youtube/top/500

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/FPSRussia

Ad Week even ran a story on the guy...

http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/marketing-fake-accent-and-real-guns-134795

I Googled it, interesting. Found a page with earnings per month. Not bad.

I wonder if guns companies are also paying him. If they are not, whoever is the owner of those guns can take most of that money, or not let him use the guns anymore.

Last edited:
I remember seeing the Honey Badger a while back on M4C and sported major wood. I would sell organs to get my hands on one of those. [mg]

(Yes, I know, full auto, MA compliant blah blah blah [rolleyes])

Last edited by a moderator:
does he have any videos of burning piles of 100$ bills? Glock destruction was just pointless and heart-wrenching. I guess things blow up once you blow them up, that's pure genius!

Awesome glock video. I was hoping he would try to shoot it after burning it.

does he have any videos of burning piles of 100$ bills? Glock destruction was just pointless and heart-wrenching. I guess things blow up once you blow them up, that's pure genius!

With the amount of hits he gets on his video's he could probably do one a day and still make more money that you and I.

Mac

He just posted this on his FB.
OPEN HOUSE PARTY WITH EPICMEALTIME AND FPSRUSSIA RIGHT NOW at 96 West Park Road Killington, VT 05751!!! The Highline Lodge in Vermont! Come one, come all MUST BE 21+!!! Bring whatever you want!!!

Weren't you at the Porsche shoot?

It's his gun. Not what *I* would have done with it, but it is his to do what he wanted with.

Well, it *was*, I guess.

It's not about shitting in a Ferrari just because you don't know where to shove your $$$. Blowing a gun apart just to arrive to the genius conclusion: "I guess it's blown apart" is pretty retarded, but if it gets you off, that's fine. I just wanted to express my feeling of disgust after watching some of his other more entertaining pieces about shooting cool guns.

Comrade Putin will soon revoke his fake Russian citizenship. A real Russian would sell that Glock, bought a Mosin, plenty of vodka and a couple of cheap hooker's off Tverskaya. Crap, sometimes I wish I wasn't married.

Weren't you at the Porsche shoot?

It's his gun. Not what *I* would have done with it, but it is his to do what he wanted with.

Well, it *was*, I guess.

It's not about shitting in a Ferrari just because you don't know where to shove your $$$. Blowing a gun apart just to arrive to the genius conclusion: "I guess it's blown apart" is pretty retarded, but if it gets you off, that's fine. I just wanted to express my feeling of disgust after watching some of his other more entertaining pieces about shooting cool guns.

Comrade Putin will soon revoke his fake Russian citizenship. A real Russian would sell that Glock, bought a Mosin, plenty of vodka and a couple of cheap hooker's off Tverskaya. Crap, sometimes I wish I wasn't married.

No, it doesn't get me off. It's just if I'm justified in shooting up a Porsche with 137 other people, who are we to get upset when someone destroys something near and dear to us, but their own property?

It's really the same issue turned around on us.

Back
Top Bottom