Finland erects barriers at border with Russia to control influx of migrants, closes crossing points

rudiewhitebwoy

NES Life Member
NES Member
My brother was just speaking with a cousin of ours in Finland. She told him Russia is dumping African & Arab refugees at all the Border Crossings with Finland. Payback for joining NATO or something to that effect. I guess Finland is starting to close their Border. This is the first I've heard of this. My brother said our cousin was really freaked out. Last month a bunch of refugees in a Box Truck tried to break in to the house while she was home. The thing is she lives 250 miles west of the Russian Border but I guess they've been having refugee issues for some time.

Well once they get enough "Russians" in there they can claim it as Russian territory .
Like back in 39, the got half of the land they wanted and they paid for it in blood, a 5 to 1 casualty count. F*@k around with Finns and find out, find out what Sisu means!

Like back in 39, the got half of the land they wanted and they paid for it in blood, a 5 to 1 casualty count. F*@k around with Finns and find out, find out what Sisu means!
This was a fun movie.

For those that don't know the history, just before WWII, the Soviets knew they would need more frontage on the Gulf of Finland for their supply line for the impending war. The Winter War was the precursor to the big one. Even though Sweden, the US & Great Britain were funneling weapons and supplies to Finland, when the dust settled and it was time to pick teams, there was no way Finland would align with Russia so they sided with Hitler. It's interesting that Finland kept the Nazi's at arms length sorta speak. They would not relinquish any Finnish Jews to the Nazi's and half way through the war they switched sides. A point of pride for me, which I learned in 8th Grade History was that all of the Allied & Axis Powers owed a war debt to the US not one of them ever paid back a penny, except Finland, they paid back half.

View: https://youtu.be/OGbr-aAnKTo?si=yaV6XMr_SnV5yrna

"Most of the migrants are young men in their 20s and 30s"

Surprise, surprise! Also a little fun with editing:

“Undoubtedly Russia is Leftists are instrumentalizing migrants” as part of its their “hydrid warfare” against Finland USA"

Russia copying from the playbook of globalists?

Finns are pretty serious in general and seem to be very rules and order driven, maybe more than the Germans used to be. For the most part they are straightforward and honest in business, which I admire. They sure as hell can put down the drinks, however.

“Undoubtedly Russia is Leftists are instrumentalizing migrants” as part of its their “hydrid warfare” against Finland USA"

Finns are pretty serious in general and seem to be very rules and order driven, maybe more than the Germans used to be. For the most part they are straightforward and honest in business, which I admire. They sure as hell can put down the drinks, however.
They like the Metal music too.

If they’re part of the EU, they will get slapped for shutting down immigration. they have to have strong leadership to standup to the tsunami of sh*t the EU will throw at them for closing their borders. Wishing them the best, but with a population of under 6 million, I expect the damage is done if it’s been unchecked for any amount of time.

You ain't kidding, I come by my alcoholism honestly.

Dwelling on victories of the distant past tends to be a recipe for failure. The world changes. That was almost 5 generations ago.

Anyways, doesnt Finland understand that diversity is it greatest strength? They should bring back that cute PM they had a few years ago.

My brother was just speaking with a cousin of ours in Finland. She told him Russia is dumping African & Arab refugees at all the Border Crossings with Finland. Payback for joining NATO or something to that effect. I guess Finland is starting to close their Border. This is the first I've heard of this. My brother said our cousin was really freaked out. Last month a bunch of refugees in a Box Truck tried to break in to the house while she was home. The thing is she lives 250 miles west of the Russian Border but I guess they've been having refugee issues for some time.

Will have to reach out to my relatives to find out more. Thanks for the share.

My Dad is half Finn or should I say puoliksi Suomalainen.
My Grandmothers family is from the little town of Isokyrö, it's about 20 miles inland from Vassa, and it's 20 miles West of Lapua [rockon]

My mother is at the coast 1.25 hours southeast of there. I've been there 3 times. My uncle and his uncle were in the Winter and Continuation Wars.

1700802980618.png 1700803006549.png

This was a fun movie.

For those that don't know the history, just before WWII, the Soviets knew they would need more frontage on the Gulf of Finland for their supply line for the impending war. The Winter War was the precursor to the big one. Even though Sweden, the US & Great Britain were funneling weapons and supplies to Finland, when the dust settled and it was time to pick teams, there was no way Finland would align with Russia so they sided with Hitler. It's interesting that Finland kept the Nazi's at arms length sorta speak. They would not relinquish any Finnish Jews to the Nazi's and half way through the war they switched sides. A point of pride for me, which I learned in 8th Grade History was that all of the Allied & Axis Powers owed a war debt to the US not one of them ever paid back a penny, except Finland, they paid back half.

View: https://youtu.be/OGbr-aAnKTo?si=yaV6XMr_SnV5yrna

dude Ive been seeing clips on TikTok (gay, i know) and couldnt figure out the movie. THIS IS IT

Others (than some Americans) still think private ownership and skill with firearms is essential.

IMG_2755.jpeg

The Guardian (Miranda Bryant) reports:

Finland plans to open more than 300 new shooting ranges to encourage more citizens to take up the hobby in the interest of national defence.
It is hoped that shooting in the Nordic country—which last year became Nato's newest member and which shares a 830-mile (1,330km) border with Russia—could become as popular as football or ice hockey.
Ah, the elephant bear in the room, which in this instance the article does talk about.

There are about 670 shooting ranges in Finland, down from about 2,000 at the turn of the century. By 2030, the government plans to increase the number to about 1,000….
Since Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the popularity of voluntary training courses aimed at teaching reservists and civilians how to defend Finland has doubled. There has also been a big increase in the number of Finns applying for gun licences….
This of course puts one in mind of The White Death. Keep up the spirit, Finns.

Back
Top Bottom