Fox Labs pepper spray

I think AG Guns has some Fox pepper spray but not in the flip-top container that I like. (The little tab that you push to one side and then down is just an accident waiting to happen!) I bought it online somewhere. I had to scan and email them my LTC, then they were happy to put the sale through. Sorry I forgot which place it was but it came up early in a google search. I can find out if you have any trouble.

Please do NOT post names of mail-order suppliers here. Deal directly with those asking the question, assuming that you are sure who you are dealing with.

Your best bet is to check with the various police supply houses in your area. Depending on where you are: AAA Police Supply-Dedham, M&S, Andreas, etc.

If you are ever up at Riley's in Manchester during M-F 9-5ish, they have a police supply business behind the gun shop (never been there during their open hours).

Off-topic but I think it is ridiculous that my wife would have to pay $100/yr for a MA Non-resident LTC just to be able to take pepper spray into MA on her commute to work every day.

Mark,

It's ridiculous for anyone to have to have a license to carry "food seasoning"!!

But this is MA, one of a handful of states that bans damn near everything and taxes what remains.

Off-topic but I think it is ridiculous that my wife would have to pay $100/yr for a MA Non-resident LTC just to be able to take pepper spray into MA on her commute to work every day.

Holy carp! I didn't realize it'd be that bad. Per YEAR?? As much as I'd love to move to NH, I'd still have to work in MA and have most of my life in MA so I still wouldn't be able to escape this MA garbage. Looks like it'd get even worse too -- $100 a year is much worse than $100 every 5 years.

I sympathize with you!

Just as an FYI: If you are a MA resident you can get a $25 liscense that covers chemical sprays. No training requirements, etc.

Just as an FYI: If you are a MA resident you can get a $25 liscense that covers chemical sprays. No training requirements, etc.

NOT an option for NRs however!

Also no such thing as an FID for NRs, LTC-A/ALP is the only option at $100/year.

Back
Top Bottom