Where can I buy Fox Labs or Red Sabre pepper spray?

I've seen lots of recommendations for Fox Labs and Red Sabre, but I've never seen it sold locally. Every local shop I've frequented seems to sell the "department store" products I've been warned about. Any place I've looked online has a "will not ship to MA" warning on it (although I haven't tried to press the matter - I'm an NRA instructor and C&R FFL, if that helps).

Can somebody throw me a bone?

Is there a shop somewhere in the Boston/North Shore/Metrowest area that sells these products? Or is there an online shop that will ship to MA (please don't post this info - a PM will suffice)?

Thanks!

Sabre is sold at BassPro. They sell the combo one (which I bought at the Holbrook gun show a year or two ago for 1/2 what BP gets for it). IIRC it has the same formula as Sabre Red (that I was really looking for).

I've seen Fox around, don't recall where however.

There is a tall guy that shows up at the area gun shows that is always selling kydex IWB holsters and OC... I -believe- he has Fox, but I could be wrong.

-Mike

I've seen Fox Labs brand before in AG Guns in Lowell. Although, it wasn't the cap style that I wanted; they had the type that could go off in my pants. (That sounds bad for more than one reason.) Maybe they could order other Fox Labs products since they already get some of them?

I won't post exactly what site but I did a search for red sabre and within maybe the first 15-20 results there was a site that will sell to Mass and verify that you have a FID or LTC. It's in the line that says "Will not ship to this state, that state, MA(w/o FID), etc...."

Back
Top Bottom