• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

where to get AR10 HP double ejector bolt assembly from?!

paul73

NES Member
so, armorally refuses to ship to MA, they have toolcraft in there for $109.
I really do not want to go way above $100 for this, just need a spare.

any ideas where one can get a double extractor bolt assembly only from that will fit an aero bolt carrier?
an original aero would be best, but, i cannot see them nowhere.

found an odd site, and conducted an experiment - will see if scam or not. a WC armory.

Toolcraft BCG 6.5 Creedmore Black Nitride Carrier 9310 MPI Double Ejector Bolt516447204
1​
$144.95​

LMT is more available than KAC for double ejector. You are going to pay a lot more than 100 bucks though...

LMT is more available than KAC for double ejector. You are going to pay a lot more than 100 bucks though...
they sent an email with a legit UPS tracking on 14th that it is getting shipped, but, it is still not showing any progress.
supposed to be a complete bolt assembly with the carrier, which is pretty interesting, for $144.

Must be pretty recent that armorally won't ship to Ma, I've bought fairly recently from them and others I know have also.
I've also bought from WC with no issues.

bolt arrived, visually seems to be perfectly fine, a complete assembly for $144 - not too bad for an AR10 bolt.

Back
Top Bottom