Little foxx holster

Im close to ordering one for summer carry for my shield

whos got em? what do you think about them?

anyone have the comfort Pad? There website doesn't give much description about it (it looks suede)

thanks

Im about to order one for summer carry for my shield

whos got em? what do you think about them?

anyone have the comfort Pad, there website doesn't give much description about it (it looks suede)

thanks
I sent mine back for my shield. Alien Gear is about the same but a smidge better quality and you can swap out the Kydex if you want to, or buy an extra for another firearm. I have bought/Gone through a few for the shield and my Favorite is the Desantis Intruder (40 bucks).

I sent mine back for my shield. Alien Gear is about the same but a smidge better quality and you can swap out the Kydex if you want to, or buy an extra for another firearm. I have bought/Gone through a few for the shield and my Favorite is the Desantis Intruder (40 bucks).

I Have an Alien Gear, I was just thimking a little smaller, less bulky for the summer the little foxx looked good. what didn't you like about it?

well the turn around is pretty good. I just ordered last night and got an email today that is being shipped, but for some reason I feel this could be a bad thing [laugh]

I had a little fox for a p238. It was decent for the price, but the clip being on top of the kydex obviously makes it bulkier in that area then the hybrid style shown in the pic above. The 238 basically disappeared in it, but that's likely due more to the size of the gun in any sort of decent holster. The combination of making a somewhat wider (due to clip set up as I pointed out) coupled with smaller size made it not as comfy as it could have been. Since the shield is a little bigger overall you may have more luck.
For the money I think it's ok, if you don't want to spend 25% of the cost of the gun just for a holster then this may be the holster for you. If I had to do it again I would go with the foxx hybrid. I mostly carried in a remora with the 238, and the foxx was mostly for times when I need to tuck in a shirt, or to wear to work. No one ever noticed or mentioned the single clip, one reason I went with it. Figured a crossbreed with 2 embellished clips might have attracted a few..."what's that?"
Just imo fwiw.

I had one. It was OK. I have some of the mini ones to for my BG380. I didn't like the clips on the little fox

Just got it yesterday and i see what you mean with the clip way bulkier then a metal clip. I haven't carried it for any length of time, but trying it on it feels really comfortable. If it had a slimmer metal clip I think I would perfect

I wore my new little foxx today for the first time out and about. this is a nice little holster, very comfortable (I got the comfort lined backing) and its not even broken in yet. As said before the clip could use some improvement to a slimmer metal clip, but it definitely a keeper

I wore my new little foxx today for the first time out and about. this is a nice little holster, very comfortable (I got the comfort lined backing) and its not even broken in yet. As said before the clip could use some improvement to a slimmer metal clip, but it definitely a keeper

[pics]

Back
Top Bottom