pepper spray shipped to MA

Does anyone know how well pepper spray works on someone wearing eyeglasses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though MA is MA, somehow how I think the current sexual assault panic on college campuses would make the usual petty tyrants in higher ed administration leery of railroading a female or gay male student for using oc in a lawful manner.

I wouldn't bet my career on that!!

I can tell you that I worked for BC Police and they did punish students caught with it . . . and I am NOT referring to students who used it, merely those who possessed it on campus.

Normally I'd agree with you Len. But right now the causes of the week are sexual assault on campus, 'gender' bullying, and the supposed war on women.

'Social justice warrior' lynch mobs are ready to throw bloody mattresses onto the front steps of university president's homes should they be tone deaf enough to throw the book at someone for daring to defend themselves from a predator. Your average university president is a spineless cocktail party jackass with a thin skin and a lust for power in an undeserved cloak of respectability. They will fold in a heartbeat when the monsters of their own creation show up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom