Pocket holster for spare mag/pepper spray

headednorth

NES Member
Can anyone recommend a pocket holster that would fit a spare mag for a Kahr PM9 and, preferably also a can of pepper spray. PS can is approx. 1" in diameter and ~4" long and spare mag is single stack 9mm and about 3" long. Typically my edc at work entails a spare mag and pepper spray in my weak hand front pocket. Theres been a few times now where the mag has slipped out and hit the floor in front of people which is a potential pink slip event at work.

Researching them now but figured Id ask in case anyone has any experience with one and could give some feedback. Thanks

I was using an old cordura type knife sheath to carry a spare mag for my P938. That started getting long in the tooth so I picked up a Blackhawk single stack mag holder and it's a huge improvement. The belt clip is removable which makes it sleek and easy to carry in your front pocket plus it securely holds the magazine. Stock photo shown with a much higher capacity mag than my 7 round spare. Great to carry a spare mag - not sure about your pepper spray.

BH_410500POD_SingleMagCaseSingleStack_L.jpg.aspx

Back
Top Bottom