Forum Outage

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
As you all know late thursday night the server that hosts NES crashed...

The only person that had the support/account information is currently in Army boot camp... [thinking]

Friday afternoon I called Adam at Infinate Arms and explained what had happened... Within 5 minutes Adam had a new server ready and I transfered the DNS info to the new server... At some point yesterday the old server came back online... This was only temporary as the DNS changes were still propagating....

They have finished and Brent has spent his sunday afternoon moving the old database to the new server....

Everything seems to be working fine with the one exception of the itrader mod. Please for the time being either use the feedback forum or remember to leave feedback via itrader once we have the issue worked out.

I truly apologize for the outage. 99.9% of the outage was out of my control and I did what I could to move the data to the new server as fast as possible....

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Derek

Thank you! Thank you!

applause.gif

Please know that Adam and Brent went above and beyond the call of duty to get NES back online... Please thank them for their efforts...

Hey, you think NES will reimburse me for the $80 worth of ammo I spent at the range this weekend b/c without the website I had to fill my time with something?[smile]

JK thanks for getting it back up, nice work!!

Last edited:
I've spent $150 on Gunboards and suffered through the endless load times for the pages there.
Its good to be back home! [smile]

Hats off to those who spent countless hours getting things here going again.[bow]

Yeah, Adam and Brent.... thanks a million. I can't believe how much I missed the forum.

Derek, tahnks to you too!

Thanks for all you guys do.

And now for a crass commercial message:

Those that are not paid members, open up your wallets and join. Every little bit helps [wink]

I will be renewing when my time comes and if I could get an E mail with an address, I will also be sending a donation.

You missed the forum?????? Keep it going and help.

End of announcement.

A big thanks to Derek, Brent and Adam. Of course I assumed that my attempting to log in every three minutes was what fixed it. Glad to know there's actually someone out there who know's what they're doing!

Back
Top Bottom