for the gun nut who has everything

...well almost everything

so i was unable to get in on the .50 group buy...so ive been looking to get something just as awe inspiring as a .50 and i came upon this

http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/1919A.html

i know weve discussed 1919's on here before (i think...[thinking] )

so to any of those out there who may have one...are they as much fun as they look? this company looks like they have a decent product at a decent price

I have almost bought one of these 1/2 a dozen times. Every time I stop be cause I dont want to have to pay to feed it. Looks like these guys have the 06 though so that might drive me over the edge and get one.

fooped...never bought a gun offline before???

heres my advice...dont do it...itll become an awful habit!
yes you buy it and have it shipped to your ffl after your ffl sends paperwork to the seller

cyrus...they got in 8mm too...not sure how much that is these days

is 06 really cheaper than .308 now???

1919's can be had in a variety of calibers up to and including 7.62x39. I have an excellent+ (looks unfired) Israeli kit waiting for a build. I just keep finding other things to buy. Shot a Vector RPD a few months ago and have been itching for one of those as well....It was a flawless ride...For anything you ever needed to know about 1919's (including builder rep - which is important), check out: 1919A4.

I have read threads on there from folks who have flawless, zero issue guns right down to folks who constantly chase headspace and are plagued with failures.

Either way, I want - I need.... [wink]

if you get a vector rpd...i dont know...i may cry

i think we need to stop communicating on the boards...we're bad influences on each other!

LOL...I hear ya... I'd be in divorce court for sure... BTW, how's the Uzi??? [wink]

If I had the dough, I'd have em both, but if I had to choose, the RPD would be in my safe right now. That puppy was schweetness....It was a hot box, but did not miss a beat...We fired a full case of Wolf without a hitch and it's got an amazing trigger....

kingson...please dont bring the rpd...itll only make me want one more!!!!

kidding...yes i cant wait to shoot it...ill even bring a towel to wipe the drool off of it

so allied is a good outfit? ive heard horror stories about ohio rapid fire i think...constant failures and jamming

I had a Ohio Rapid fire and it was a good gun. I had to replace the top cover latch, but after that it was a good running gun. I sold it because I didn't need 2 1919 at the time and it funded me getting the RPD. Allied seem like a good outfit, from what I have read they make a very good gun. They where having problems with not getting the order out on time, but I think it was because they took to many orders at once. Go to the 1919a4 web site and you can read about them. It is the best place to learn about the 1919. From that site I leared how to build one (I had never built a gun before). I beleive that my freind is going to bring his 1919 to the spring shoot, if he doesn't then I will.

I fired an ORF .308 A6 that was 100%, but have heard not so good things as well....If you're serious, I know a guy down south who has a great rep and supposedly builds a flawless gun, (It costs). I can find out his info....Kinson - would love to get another whirl on the RPD - looks like I'd better pack 7.62x39... [wink]

CMP has both LC and Greek HXP .30-06 for about $260/960 delivered. I can barely reload it for less than that. As you know the price of .308 has gone through the roof. I am holding onto my M80 for the rifles.

If you are going to buy a built 1919a4 go with John B McGuire you can contact him off of 1919a4.com he hand builds them himself and he is in the 1K range for price. he has a steller rep as do his guns.

And yes they are a ball to shoot. the trigger takes some getting used to as it pulls up more than back. you also need to be very careful about the headspace. (It is adjustable on them)

I have the Allied Armament 308 version. It Rocks. Put the spade grips on it and hold one of the grips while you tap the trigger paddle and it is as fast as some FA guns. it is easier if you have a tall tripod.

openingday027.jpg

Here is mine sans the spade grips.

ivanimal...Damn....how much does something like that set you back?

/Checked online, $1000 ...nowhere near as much as I thought
//My wife would use the thing on me if I bought it though
///Why yes, I am hen-pecked

Last edited:
I am 950 into the gun 250 fror the spade grips 125 for the tripod and 250 for the double can set up.

For 1500 you should be good to go.

I took a few pictures with some guns for size comparison.

I will post them shortly. Here is a thread started on Calguns(where I found you guys) by Allied Armament

Default Allied Armament 1919a4 end all sale!!! $895
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

For all the members Calguns. I wanted to notify you all that we are running a one time Special that will nock your socks off.

This offer is being made here first and will not be posted anywhere else for the next 2 days.

After speaking to all of my major suppliers I have come to realize that the 1919 market is soon coming to an end! Because It is coming to an end I want to move more 1919's than ever and to do so I will have to price them appropriately.

This is a limited time offer an offer so great will never be seen again.

We are offering for a limited time (and I mean limited time) 1919a4's in Semiauto for $895 a gun!!! A $100 cheaper than my lowest priced competitor and nothing about the product or packaging will change it will still be the same high quality gun that all the group buy members received.

After this sale expect over the course of the next six months the price of the standard 1919a4 to go up by 100-200 or more, so you may want to think about purchasing one or two for investment purposes.

note: Shipping is not included in this price. Expect California Shipping to be $30-40. Expect complete firearms to ship in 4-6 weeks. We are now going to include with the firearms a batfe approval letter and Doj Approval letter. A small portion of funds will be sent to support blackwater ops.

I will post below in a few hours the accessories available for sale with these guns.

To order please call:

503-543-5154 or email [email protected]

We take all forms of payment

Thank you,

James Malarkey Pres.

Allied Armament www.alliedarmament.com

If anyone has any questions about the 1919's I'm now a registered member of the board so feel free to ask and I will answer them as soon as conveniently possible.

Wicked pissah !

I need one. I fear I am getting to be a gun junkie. I feel this bad twitching and itching coming on every time I see a new toy. I start breathing heavy and my heart starts beating fast.

Then reality hits hits me right between the eyes.

Reality bites.

I seriously contemplated buying one of these and was very very very close to pulling the trigger on the one that Madmarc0 was selling at the Marlboro Gun show. Someone got it before me though. I was mad and relieved all at the same time. Hummm, what does that tell me?

Nothing gets my blood pumping faster to buy something then someone saying that parts are getting "scarce" as indicated in allied's post. Who knows, it's probably a sales pitch, but the blood gets going anyway.

Ok guys, here's the serious question. Who'd be in for a group buy? I'll PM Allied and see what his price break number would be. Maybe we should start this as a new post like the Serbu buy.

Back
Top Bottom