For all the tacticool operators

A lot of weasel words and limitations on the warranty for a product at such a premium price point:

BTS products will be serviced for a period of one-year from the date of purchase or delivery for defects in materials or workmanship at no charge to the original purchaser. Claims deemed to be the results of misuse, abuse or lack of compliance to owner/operator manual requirements are not covered by this warranty. Sales slip or other proofs of purchase, delivery or original issue date are required to initiate the process of a claim.”

$650 for a quad rail that can be set at a 45* angel or $25 on a 45* offset picatinny rail accessories, gee i dont know.

Wait! I found a use for it!

You could have a 40mm launcher AND a shotgun! Just rotate the rail to put whichever one you wanted under the barrel.

Genius!

You can mount your holo sight on a 45 degree angle for seamless transition from scope to holo and back to scope - You mean like Gunsmoke did on their AR-10 build this week using a standard 45 degree rail mount?

You can rotate your bipod and handgrip out of the way when taking cover - as opposed to just moving the gun back a few inches and dropping down to the barrel height instead of the handguard height?

You can rotate upto 8 accessories! Except they'll all intefere with each other if you do.

Only positive note? Looks like the bottle blonde is actually the owner of the company (though that might also explain the uselessness of the product)

Do you think I could attach the motor from my automated tie rack and be able to rotate my bi-pod in place automatically?

Yes! But I would attach multi-colored LEDs and make them counter-rotate. Confuses the enemy and gives you mad ground effectzes.

I'm trying desperately to think of a situation where, if I got one for Christmas, I would find a use for it.

Not working.

I think if you got a bunch of those tacticool mugs that sell for $250 you could make a rotating beer mug some how, but at $1650 for the setup you couldn't afford to by beer, not even natty ice.

Last edited:
I think if you got a bunch of those tacticool mugs that well for $250 you could make a rotating beer mug some how, but at $1650 for the setup you couldn't afford to by beer, not even natty ice.

[laugh]

This is the best idea so far, methinks. Except for the whole $1650 on a beer mug set up thing. I'll take the bag of solo cups and a lazy susan for $12, thank you very much.

i got a RIS adapter--so i can put rails on my rails. it's like a riser--but better.

Yo dawg, I herd you like rails...
bPoDT.jpg

[laugh]

This is the best idea so far, methinks. Except for the whole $1650 on a beer mug set up thing. I'll take the bag of solo cups and a lazy susan for $12, thank you very much.

I like the way you party, what's Susan look like?

I think if you got a bunch of those tacticool mugs that sell for $250 you could make a rotating beer mug some how, but at $1650 for the setup you couldn't afford to by beer, not even natty ice.

So, your beer would be acting drunk and not you? "I'm sorry officer. I've been chasing my beer around in circles ALL day and I'm tired of chasing it." [laugh]

This thread is going places!

4 rotating chainsaws?

I like where your heads at! Imagine one of those on each one of these bad mofo's?

[video=youtube_share;0g9uLzraras]http://youtu.be/0g9uLzraras[/video]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom