Florida Man Pulls Handgun When Mocked About Penis Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a prop from Tom Savini.
But, damn if I know how that thing is going to chamber a round when the cylinders don't even intersect the barrel. :D

It will serve him right if the jail staff says "looks like a penis only smaller" a the strip search.

I had a buddy that wanted to date an Asian woman for the fact that she had small hands. LOL
Good advice for any straight male over age 40 selecting an MD for the annual physical.

Reminds me of a joke one of my older NCOs used to tell.

Seems he went to a house of ill repute when he was up in Alaska. He chose a woman and took her upstairs where they started to undress. He had taken all of his clothes off and turned to face her. She looked at him and his equipment and said:

"Who do you plan on satisfying with that little thing?"

He looks at her, grins and says:

"Me baby."

Reminds me of a joke one of my older NCOs used to tell.

Seems he went to a house of ill repute when he was up in Alaska. He chose a woman and took her upstairs where they started to undress. He had taken all of his clothes off and turned to face her. She looked at him and his equipment and said:

"Who do you plan on satisfying with that little thing?"

He looks at her, grins and says:

"Me baby."
Irish?

It's an interesting contrast in bail systems. In MA the bail would be a few thousand at most, paid by the suspect or his family. Florida uses the bail bond cartel system where it costs the defendant about the same, but the money is not refunded. In essence, pre-trial, pre-conviction punishment.

It's surprising that MA cut off an entire industry's economic rents. It also spares the entire state the existence of the bounty hunting industry.

It's an interesting contrast in bail systems. In MA the bail would be a few thousand at most, paid by the suspect or his family. Florida uses the bail bond cartel system where it costs the defendant about the same, but the money is not refunded. In essence, pre-trial, pre-conviction punishment.

It's surprising that MA cut off an entire industry's economic rents. It also spares the entire state the existence of the bounty hunting industry.
What you are saying is that there is no pot of gold at the end of this Leprechauns rainbow?

The man will be traded for Lucky Charms in the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom