Flash Supressor Substitutes

p1000386nw7.jpg

At Military shoots, the guys next to me would always bitch about the "blast" they get from the Miculek [rolleyes]

Last edited:
I have a linear on one of my ARs - KKF Limiter S

The biggest advantage is that it is not noticeably louder than an unbraked AR. The manufacturer told me it had the least recoil reduction of all his brakes, but was the quietest. I haven't been able to compare recoil to an unbraked rifle, since it's permanently attached, and the other AR weighs a lot more than this one does. I did perform an unscientific verification of the the noise being the same, though.

Looks like an A2 brake, until you get close and notice that none of the slots are cut all the way through. The only holes in it are the linear vents. I'm not sure how angled vents around the entire muzzle are supposed to reduce recoil - it seems to me that the forces applied to the muzzle by the vents would cancel each other out, leaving recoil effects unchanged. I'm no physics guy, though.

In the "Looks like an A2 Flashhider" category, it's a huge success!

reduction of rearward movement.........Down Force
TTI eliminator 63%.................................2nd

Does anybody have any information on this brake? I've googled as best as I can and the most I can find is a site that has no links on it. I can't even find a picture of it.

Back
Top Bottom