a2 flash hider

I will gander if it's called a flash hider it's a no go in MA. Although I can't see much difference in the old school birdcage A2 flash hider from some of the A2 style brakes like the one from RRA.

any recomendations for a good muzzle brake, cheaper end of the price spectrum
would be good.
thx
garyz

Take the upper to Northeast Arms in Peabody and they'll grind off the bayonet lug and pun and weld a muzzle brake. They have plenty to choose from. I got a Cav Comp for about $30 and a Claymore Brake for about $60 from them.

Take the upper to Northeast Arms in Peabody and they'll grind off the bayonet lug and pun and weld a muzzle brake. They have plenty to choose from. I got a Cav Comp for about $30 and a Claymore Brake for about $60 from them.

+1 for Northeast Arms - they do great work. Also very knowledgeable about all the different brakes/comps he has. I got the CMMG and love it - it's the right kind of loud, not the sharp, annoying type of loud.

Ok, a question regarding comps/brakes.. If i have a barrel that is at the legal length of 16" before a comp or brake is installed and it is threaded for one, can i just put a thread protector on it and legally use it until i find a brake that i want ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, a question regarding comps/brakes.. If i have a barrel that is at the legal length of 16" before a comp or brake is installed and it is threaded for one, can i just put a thread protector on it and legally use it until i find a brake that i want ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No cause you can unscrew the thread protector and put a scary flash hider on it . Or a evil can.
If your freaked out by the cops busting you get it brazed on . It doesn't mess the threads up like pinning and welding .

Back
Top Bottom