Firearms Aficionado Quiz

Outstanding!
You scored 78 Expert!
You are probably a gun guy...or girl...you look at Shotgun News from time to time...shoot with your buddies...may even have a CCW...or perhaps you're just a gamer that knows his stuff. Either way, way to go!

(didn't have a clue about the assassination stuff)

So many I didn't know... not very knowledgeable with rifles and that really hurt. Average Joe.

I'd like to see the answers...

Sheepdog!
You scored 96 Expert!
Good. You know your stuff...or I made the test WAY too easy... Either way, thanks for taking my test. I'm always changing it around, trying to make it better. If you disagree with anything, and you made 91% or better, lemme know...we'll background check it.

How can a mere 78 be Expert?

83%. Pretty sure it was the assassination questions, although I knew that Oswald used a Mannlicher-Carcano ('cuz I have one...)

Criminy I only got a 56%. I SUCK at these quizzes. It's because I don't pay attention to what other guys are shooting, only what I'm shooting. And yes, those assassination questions would require me to have some morbid obsession with guns used to kill people. Which I just don't have.

Sorry!

homer.gif

Jay, please no spoilers! <G>

Gary

83%, but the assassination ones were pretty easy. I wish there was an answer key so we could see what we got wrong, or what the person who wrote the test got wrong!

Gary

Outstanding!
You scored 87 Expert!
You are probably a gun guy...or girl...you look at Shotgun News from time to time...shoot with your buddies...may even have a CCW...or perhaps you're just a gamer that knows his stuff. Either way, way to go!

the assassination stuff killed me i think

Outstanding!
You scored 81 Expert!

You scored higher than 99% on Knowledge

EDITORIAL COMMENT:

If you aren't into C&Rs or you are "just a defensive handgun shooter", you are at a serious disadvantage with this test. Personally I enjoyed the test, but would love to have seen an answer key to see what I got wrong.

I got a 92. I'm also sure the assasination questions got me, with the
exception of JFK.

-Mike

I got 30 right out of 30, and thought most of the test was too simple.

The only one that even came close for me was the Norinco/AK/47 question

EDITORIAL COMMENT:

If you aren't into C&Rs or you are "just a defensive handgun shooter", you are at a serious disadvantage with this test. Personally I enjoyed the test, but would love to have seen an answer key to see what I got wrong.

I would've liked a key as well...I screwed up on the assassinations and C&R stuff, BIG TIME.

Back
Top Bottom